User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti-gyno masteron cycle: input appreciated

I'm about 5 weeks into a masteron-only cycle (525mg/wk) for anti-gyno purposes. The irritation from the gyno is completely gone, which is good because in the recent past it always is irritated when I'm not on raloxifene or AndroHard (although gyno became immune to ralox), and irritation is usually a sign of growth. However I'm not convinced the gyno is regressing, and the other day I convinced myself that one nip was actually getting worse. but as those of you who have had gyno know, you could spend all day palpating it and convincing yourself it is getting smaller or larger. Is it just too soon to expect results? I really want this shit gone. am i just being paranoid?

So, should I add anything? or maybe switch compounds to stanolone acetate? weekend suggested test at just above a TRT dose plus aromasin. also cabergoline has come up as a possible agent. Again, the 1st and foremost goal is gyno reduction, any other benefits (and I have seen a few with mast) are a veeeeery distant 2nd. Also, I am headed for TRT anyway and my natural test production is in the toilet, so shutdown doesn't concern me too much (but even still I am using HCG MWF).

input would be appreciated, thanks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used proviron for same purposes, my gyno was not big and if I remember correctly it took 2 months to eliminate most of it, but some people took lot longerto get rid of gyno with proviron (up to 6 months) I dont know much about effectivenes of masteron but I think its far inferior. Gyno regress will happen very slowly. Personaly I wouls suggest you to add little test, for sake of fun, add some other DHT compound and reduce masteron, continue using HCG but be aware that you still need AI- at small dose.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    I'm about 5 weeks into a masteron-only cycle (525mg/wk) for anti-gyno purposes. The irritation from the gyno is completely gone, which is good because in the recent past it always is irritated when I'm not on raloxifene or AndroHard (although gyno became immune to ralox), and irritation is usually a sign of growth. However I'm not convinced the gyno is regressing, and the other day I convinced myself that one nip was actually getting worse. but as those of you who have had gyno know, you could spend all day palpating it and convincing yourself it is getting smaller or larger. Is it just too soon to expect results? I really want this shit gone. am i just being paranoid?

So, should I add anything? or maybe switch compounds to stanolone acetate? weekend suggested test at just above a TRT dose plus aromasin. also cabergoline has come up as a possible agent. Again, the 1st and foremost goal is gyno reduction, any other benefits (and I have seen a few with mast) are a veeeeery distant 2nd. Also, I am headed for TRT anyway and my natural test production is in the toilet, so shutdown doesn't concern me too much (but even still I am using HCG MWF).

input would be appreciated, thanks
    the test and mast will enhance each other's effects, especially if you keep e2 at low end of range

i will be able to hopefully give the stanolone/DHT a review very soon (DAMN YOU POST OFFICE)

other options to enhance gyno reduction include winny, halotestin, epi... it all depends on the person who these will work for.

and i can't say i'm toooooo much of an expert on gyno reduction (hence the fact that mine is flared and can't figure out how to fix). not sure anyone is.

the biggest thing for me is that i have a huge problem controlling my appetite. there are foods that inflame my gyno, but i literally cannot stay away from them for more than two days. i go insane. part of that may be the steroids. we will see when i come off, which will be very soon.

i have not used toremifene except when gyno was pretty dormant, but some also give it glowing reviews. since it's my main PCT drug, i'll also be able to give that some more insight. i can say the summer after i used torem, my gyno was the smallest it had ever been in pictures.
    Last edited by weekend; 02-11-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gyno reduction is not that fast process, so its very important to consider side effects as well- halotestin is liver toxic to the point I'm surprised that its still being sold, winstrol is good to combine with trenbolone for like 8 weeks tops and thats all as it is also somewhat hepatoxic and it does have some negative effect on tendons. battle agains gyno is reserved for compounds that are very similar to DHT itself and have few sides- proviron, andractim are the one that come to my mind and they can be mixrd with masteron or one can even add primobolan as they all would be somewhat different from each other- and added benefits would be some fat loss, bit of muscle gains and lot of strenght gains. And little test for full shebang.
    Also this is good opportunity to monitor your endocrine response- how will your thyroid respond, and especially your adrenals as they will be under strain- this info will come handy in future. Combined with bloodworks, will give you and idea of how your TRT will look like.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-11-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeli, proviron is very expensive when talking about proper dosages (75mg+). any opinion on stanolone acetate? in theory it should be pure DHT not chemically altered like masteron. very hard to find info on it though

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^jel is right. A longer cycle including multiple nontoxic DHT derivatives seems the best bet

The biggest thing is the stanolone on paper should work the best... But do we know it's real stanolone?!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeli, proviron is very expensive when talking about proper dosages (75mg+). any opinion on stanolone acetate? in theory it should be pure DHT not chemically altered like masteron. very hard to find info on it though
    AFAIK, Andractim is androstanolone aka stanolone.

BTW, do get some aromasin as it seems that you aromatise at extreme rate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jeli, when you said that TRT would eventually correct the gyno is this through the correction of androgen:estrogen ratio? and you think this would be the case even for a protracted case of gyno?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jeli, when you said that TRT would eventually correct the gyno is this through the correction of androgen:estrogen ratio? and you think this would be the case even for a protracted case of gyno?
    Yes it should do, unless its became fibrous- which happens if its there for very long time, and then its to hard (and to slow) to get rid of it- surgery is then better option. I dont think your's is fibrous, its seems to me that it just did not have chance for reduction as you aromatise at extreme rate (at the moment I think excess E2 is coming from HCG).

Back to original question- gyno is not uncommon thing, middle aged man get it often as well and usually it goes away if their androgen-estrogen balance has been restored- tough usually it takes time, over 6 months.
    Personally, I had it twice and was not using anything at the time- first time it took 6-7 months, then again after while I got another one, and second time I used proviron and got rid of it, after that I started taking AI among others, so I never got it again- tough I had sensitivity few time, and would surely get it if was not using AI.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-15-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being as how my #1 (and basically only) goal at this point is gyno reduction, would test + AI add anything to the anti-gyno potential of whatever else I'm throwing t it? in theory it should raise DHT as well as providing test obviously, so it would improve the androgen:estrogen ratio

the euro pharma people can't seem to guarantee deliver of the topical DHT so that is a $250 dollar risk... still considering it
    Last edited by pman42; 03-03-2014 at 08:33 PM.