User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO at this point is where you can start "merging" your "cruise" and HRT, what I mean is you can either go on HRT but keep with DHT, or you can continue "cruise" but add bit of test. Now, it sounds to me that you got a grasp, you start to understand how your own E2 levels behave- so all you need to do is keep E2 in check- not allow it to go high but also not drive it to ground. And obviously DHT will do its job- as for DHT dosage moderate dosage would do its trick, and on top of that you may add bit of testosterone, you can start with 100mg a week, split in 3 doses; Mon-wed-fri is ok. Later you can adjust dosage. And monitor thyroid-cortisol to see if it will be able to sustain new, higher levels.
    Basically, IMO wheter you going into HRT straight away it does not matter too much as in any case first period is monitoring, learning dosages, right levels etc... which are you doing anyway.
    On other hand, I still hope that you will find underlying cause of problems, sort it out and go back to natural.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 04-17-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my thinking is this with regards to shrinkage:
    a) historically, sensitivity means growth
    b) lack of sensitivity means no growth or shrinkage
    c) no sensitivity or pain now so must be shrinking

despite my paranoia i think it is shrinking. will DHT keep doing its job indefinitely? I mean, raloxifene eventually stopped being effective. I really hope and pray DHT will do the job.

as this gyno has had a good long time to get ingrained, how long do you figure it will take to get it under control? after a few months now of a pure anti-gyno cycle (albeit switching compounds), do you think there should be drastic reductions? or is it slow and steady wins the race?

thanks a lot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I think DHT only start working properly recently, - I think masteron was a poor choice, as from my experience is quite ineffective and actually it was used in medical trials to block estrogen in breast tissues and it was not effective enough. For 100% foolproof gyno treatment and future prevention is operation- where they completely remove glands. In your scenario- glands will be there, they may swell a bit from time to time or be sensitive but it should get reduce to the "normal". About time it depends, it is not fast process- it took me 2 months (do my treatment was working from beging) at it may take up to 6 months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an appt with endo in August, bit longer than I'd like but I'm not gonna rest til I have TRT.

andractim was a waste, mostly. I felt like it just sat on top of the skin.

If I'm doing proviron solo, what dosage would you say? is there ANY reason to add test + AI for additional anti-gyno effects (at this point it would be UGL) or should I just wait to have legit Rx.

also: I have been unable to find any info about the metabolism of proviron. would there be any advantage to taking it with fat? what about grapefruit juice to enhance the absorption?
    Last edited by pman42; 05-28-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also if I'm taking, say, 125mg, would it be better to take it all at once or split it into 2 dosages? keeping in mind suppression is not a concern at all since i'm headed to TRT

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before anything else- I owe you an apology, as it seems that things are not working the way I expected- neither andractim nor DHT cycle. In future I will keep my mouth shut when it comes to gyno topic.

I'm not sure why andractim is not working for you- not sure if andractim itself is bunk or other option would be that your thyroid hormone levels were low or on lower side which causes thick skin and generally for hypothyroid people transdermals dont work well.
    Try to apply it on scrotum?

Proviron has relatively short half-life so spliting it into two doses is must; I dont know about absorption.

Testosterone would not help with gyno, tough you would feel better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the proviron is not working at 125mg. looks like i'm bound for surgery. oh well, at least then it'll be gone.

how long should i wait until after proviron to get accurate bloodwork? i assume it would affect testosterone, what about prolactin?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proviron itself clears very fast, how lon it will take to return to baseline levels- its hard to say if it was proviron alone it would be fairly quickly, maybe month otherwise it can take 2-3 months if there was other stuff or a lot lot longer if it was nandrolone...

Prolactin mainly is byproduct of TSH- when TSH is high so it will be prolactin, pituary adenoma will cause elevated prolactin levels, and high progesterone levels cause elevated prolactin. Stress as well can bring prolactin a lot, even for people who are afraid of needles get elevated prolactin because of blood draw itself.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    I have an appt with endo in August, bit longer than I'd like but I'm not gonna rest til I have TRT.

andractim was a waste, mostly. I felt like it just sat on top of the skin.

If I'm doing proviron solo, what dosage would you say? is there ANY reason to add test + AI for additional anti-gyno effects (at this point it would be UGL) or should I just wait to have legit Rx.

also: I have been unable to find any info about the metabolism of proviron. would there be any advantage to taking it with fat? what about grapefruit juice to enhance the absorption?
    YES there is. so you stop feeling like shit. also having proper test levels will allow the proviron to work better (proviron is not very good at doing it's job with rock bottom test like you have, plus it is suppressing it further)

people with good test levels don't get gyno, people with low test get gyno... get on test and even if it doesn't improve your gyno, it will improve everything else.