User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    I have a friend that ran M-sten with fantastic results. He swears by it.
    Thanks

Just second guessing the DECADROL because I'm not really into wet gains.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to Stock Up?

MSten is awesome and run the deca drol with epiandro .

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    MSten is awesome and run the deca drol with epiandro .
    Whaddya think about Msten and epiandro?? I have a bottle of UD and the epiandro RX that might stack nicely??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    They are intent on destroying the market, not punishing the consumer.
    This ^^^^ and only this. Everyone needs to calm the heck down. Your 4 bottles of epi in your closet are safe.

I dislike this as much as anyone but there are some seriously flawed interpretations of the law and how it's applied flying around here.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    This ^^^^ and only this. Everyone needs to calm the heck down. Your 4 bottles of epi in your closet are safe.

I dislike this as much as anyone but there are some seriously flawed interpretations of the law and how it's applied flying around here.
    I haven't seen the list of compounds covered by this ban. And I haven't seen a real good explanation of what's covered. But I will agree with you that no one's going to come knocking on your door to confiscate your methylsten or epiandro. However, being able to buy a lot of what we've all enjoyed in the past is pretty well eliminated.

But when's the last time you ever heard of anyone being arrested for having Superdrol in their closet? I can't recall it ever happening.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skimming the law now. A link to the bill is here:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...3hr4771rfs.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I haven't seen the list of compounds covered by this ban. And I haven't seen a real good explanation of what's covered. But I will agree with you that no one's going to come knocking on your door to confiscate your methylsten or epiandro. However, being able to buy a lot of what we've all enjoyed in the past is pretty well eliminated.

But when's the last time you ever heard of anyone being arrested for having Superdrol in their closet? I can't recall it ever happening.
    You are 100% right because it doesn't happen. 10,000 bottles of SD along with hundreds of vials of test and tren being trafficked is what gets the attention of LE. Juiced up retards selling openly in gyms is what gets the attention of law. Fellas just need to stock up on their favs before the ban hits and wait till the next round of designers come out. Although it sounds like this bill allows the ban hammer to drop fairly quickly on anything new that might hit the market...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    You are 100% right because it doesn't happen. 10,000 bottles of SD along with hundreds of vials of test and tren being trafficked is what gets the attention of LE. Juiced up retards selling openly in gyms is what gets the attention of law. Fellas just need to stock up on their favs before the ban hits and wait till the next round of designers come out. Although it sounds like this bill allows the ban hammer to drop fairly quickly on anything new that might hit the market...
    Rick Collins said there's no grace period. Once it's signed, it's law. And that could happen as early as today.

One lesson that should be gleaned out of this mess is that political party affiliations are meaningless in PR crusades that involve your individual liberties. Bills like this one ALWAYS have bipartisan support. Think about that next time you (not YOU specifically) argue why Republicans or Democrats are better than one another.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Rick Collins said there's no grace period. Once it's signed, it's law. And that could happen as early as today.

One lesson that should be gleaned out of this mess is that political party affiliations are meaningless in PR crusades that involve your individual liberties. Bills like this one ALWAYS have bipartisan support. Think about that next time you (not YOU specifically) argue why Republicans or Democrats are better than one another.
    Nope, I totally agree. Stuff like this is low hanging fruit for politicians, easy to gather support from the uneducated masses and they can boast about "saving the children". We could start a whole other thread about the govt being in bed with big pharm but it serves no purpose other then to get everyone angry. Whats done is done.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recommend msten I freakin loved it...no negative side effects on my 16-20-20-16 run over 2 years ago, it was phenomenal