Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to add Mercola to that list LBL

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mercola is a little better than Mike Adams. Adams is a pile of dogshit!! the fucking shit that gets posted on Natural News makes the alternative medicine community look ridiculous! Mike has claimed that the Colorado shootings and Boston bombings were staged, has cited David Icke in a "scientific" article about AIDS (Icke believes reptiles in human form occupy major political and economic positions in society), has claimed that Patrick Swayze's cancer "absolutely" could have been cured (without ever having met him)-- and the list goes on. i can't even remember some of the more ridiculous things he has said.

Mike adams is such a fucking punk. if i ever saw him on the street i would shit in my hand and fling it on him. so many people have this knee-jerk reaction against modern medicine-- because it is oftentimes prescription-heavy, they do a complete 180 and start believing in clustered water, homeopathic flower feelings, and colloidal unicorn tears. sites like NN make the real, science-based alternative medicine look ridiculous, because it is associated with the rest of this shit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Mercola is a little better than Mike Adams. Adams is a pile of dogshit!! the fucking shit that gets posted on Natural News makes the alternative medicine community look ridiculous! Mike has claimed that the Colorado shootings and Boston bombings were staged, has cited David Icke in a "scientific" article about AIDS (Icke believes reptiles in human form occupy major political and economic positions in society), has claimed that Patrick Swayze's cancer "absolutely" could have been cured (without ever having met him)-- and the list goes on. i can't even remember some of the more ridiculous things he has said.

Mike adams is such a fucking punk. if i ever saw him on the street i would shit in my hand and fling it on him. so many people have this knee-jerk reaction against modern medicine-- because it is oftentimes prescription-heavy, they do a complete 180 and start believing in clustered water, homeopathic flower feelings, and colloidal unicorn tears. sites like NN make the real, science-based alternative medicine look ridiculous, because it is associated with the rest of this shit.
    he's an AIDS denialist altogether, or something no? I'm not incredibly educated on the individual but he does seem like quite the piece of shit.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don;t know if he's an outright AIDS denialist but he probably believes that AIDS can be prevented with natural herbs. I mean, sure, there's a role for nutrition, but that doesn't help someone dying of the virus. they need AZT.

Mike is probably an ex-Scientologist, and definitely a grade A douchebag. he gets rich selling ebooks full of "secret" information that is available for free. then he posts articles making alternative medicine look ridiculous. he appears regularly on the Alex Jones show, which is hilarious-- two guys who kind of know what they are talking about, full of conspiracy theories and also full of themselves. they come off as quite comical

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Investigation: Breakfast cereal made from crazy chemicals

Say what you want about the man, he is giving the other side.....the side that never gets mentioned by lame stream media. Now there's a joke. They haven't reported anything that wasn't spit up and regurgitated by their big corporate shills or other agencies.

Read this article. Love him or hate him, now he has a whole food science lab where the results speak for themselves. He's doing things no one else is doing. This article pisses me off, and it should piss all you off too. PP was shut down by armed FDA agents while these huge cereal conglomerates can completely LIE about what is in their product. WTF? Wonder where the pay off is there? Good job FDA for "protecting" us. F**cktards need to be strung up and the agency purged. The whole thing is a corrupt mess.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not much of an "investigation" as anyone with a bit of common sense can read the label and ascertain that there are no berries in the cereal. and what equipment does the "food science lab" use to analyze the food? it looks like they have a low-powered microscope, that's about it. But you ARE right, Natural News does post some good stuff, and that's precisely what makes it so dangerous. Mike Adams uses the credibility garnered from years on the "front lines" against the FDA and pharma business to push his kooky agendas, which are increasingly out there and bizarre. as I said, he is making the natural industry look ridiculous. he is a polarizing force that will ultimately do more harm than good because he convinces people of outright lies because they'd rather believe him than "big brother"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's not much of an "investigation" as anyone with a bit of common sense can read the label and ascertain that there are no berries in the cereal. and what equipment does the "food science lab" use to analyze the food? it looks like they have a low-powered microscope, that's about it.
    You missed the point. The fact that they can even put it on the label when it is a complete lie should be enough to have them brought up on charges or shut down. If there are no berries in the cereal, then don't put it on the box.

And in regards to your other comment, see this article below. The food science lab is a big deal and is actually crossing over into lamestream media coverage. Low powered microscope.......lol. You know what else can be dangerous pman? Mis-informed comments.....some people will take them at face value...just like people that see "Strawberries" on the box of cereal and think they are giving fruit to their kids.

Inside the Natural News Forensic Food Lab: Health Ranger launches video tour of ICP-MS heavy metals instrumentation

I could put more links here......but haters gonna hate....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not trying to be an ass, i'm enjoying this discussion. it's interesting to me that so many intelligent people seem to follow NN. for your berries issue, Primordial had a fruit or berry flavored MAP if i recall, so would that be mislabeled in your opinion? You said "PP was shut down by armed FDA agents while these huge cereal conglomerates can completely LIE about what is in their product. WTF? Wonder where the pay off is there? Good job FDA for "protecting" us." Now while I did not agree with the FDA's enforcement on Primordial, in all honesty they did market basically illegal designer steroids like superdrol. and you're apparently saying that a cereal company is committing the worse crime by selling fake berries. to me it doesn't compute.

judging from just that one article you posted, the lab was a joke as there was no real lab report there. that was my point. i get that they have some other equipment, but that one report was totally bogus. as to the heavy metal issue, there are heavy metals in many foods. the "health ranger's" recent report on rice protein served to shake a lot of people up, but the amounts were actually in line with what's found in other foods. you can looks up the amounts for things like whey protein and carrots-- in some cases they're "alarmingly" high. but that is the world we live in, where industry has pumped tons of this stuff into the environment. yes I eat organic and yes I supplement intelligently, but I'm under no illusions that this protects me from all toxicity.

haters gonna hate, perhaps, but you still have not responded to my criticisms of Mike Adams and Natural News, instead citing the supposed good he is doing. well it may be he helps some people but he surely hurts a lot, too.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    not trying to be an ass, i'm enjoying this discussion. it's interesting to me that so many intelligent people seem to follow NN. for your berries issue, Primordial had a fruit or berry flavored MAP if i recall, so would that be mislabeled in your opinion? You said "PP was shut down by armed FDA agents while these huge cereal conglomerates can completely LIE about what is in their product. WTF? Wonder where the pay off is there? Good job FDA for "protecting" us." Now while I did not agree with the FDA's enforcement on Primordial, in all honesty they did market basically illegal designer steroids like superdrol. and you're apparently saying that a cereal company is committing the worse crime by selling fake berries. to me it doesn't compute.

judging from just that one article you posted, the lab was a joke as there was no real lab report there. that was my point. i get that they have some other equipment, but that one report was totally bogus. as to the heavy metal issue, there are heavy metals in many foods. the "health ranger's" recent report on rice protein served to shake a lot of people up, but the amounts were actually in line with what's found in other foods. you can looks up the amounts for things like whey protein and carrots-- in some cases they're "alarmingly" high. but that is the world we live in, where industry has pumped tons of this stuff into the environment. yes I eat organic and yes I supplement intelligently, but I'm under no illusions that this protects me from all toxicity.

haters gonna hate, perhaps, but you still have not responded to my criticisms of Mike Adams and Natural News, instead citing the supposed good he is doing. well it may be he helps some people but he surely hurts a lot, too.
    Well......with Superdrol I knew exactly what I would be getting in my system. This is the point I'm trying to make. PP site even had a toxicity scale all right there for everyone to see with the listed effects of different products. THAT'S disclosure. It's about disclosure.....or non disclosure in most cases. I want to know exactly what is going into my system. I don't think that decision should be made for me by being opted out of product labeling. I want to know. If I then CHOOSE to put it in my system, then that is a completely different story.

In regards to the lab....it's quite extensive. I don't know of anyone else who is publishing reports on documented heavy metals in products right now. To me that is significant because people DON'T KNOW that they are even there.

In regards to Adams himself.....I'm not sure what you would like me to comment on. I believe his report of rice protein should have been alarming. Maybe that's where we differ. I believe people should be angry and upset that they are slowly being poisoned and don't even know about it. I believe these articles should make people open their eyes and say WTF?