User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natural News

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the only example of credible "research" done is that someone at NN read the label at cereal boxes, their contribution doesn't justify their popularity as a Health oriented website... now as a conspiracy theory website...
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    if the only example of credible "research" done is that someone at NN read the label at cereal boxes, their contribution doesn't justify their popularity as a Health oriented website... now as a conspiracy theory website...
    Correct. But of course that isn't what someone at NN did, which, if you read what the lab actually does, you would have known that. Again, haters gonna hate.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Correct. But of course that isn't what someone at NN did, which, if you read what the lab actually does, you would have known that. Again, haters gonna hate.
    But they could have done that, huh? because no lab is needed to determine that there is no watermelon in watermelon gum, you can just check the ingredient list there.

the biggest cop-out of criticism ever is this "haters" bullshit created in the last 10-15 years. If you think something is wrong, stupid, false, offensive or anything else negative, you're a hater

I guess no conversation to be had here. Whoever disagrees with you is just a hater

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But they could have done that, huh? because no lab is needed to determine that there is no watermelon in watermelon gum, you can just check the ingredient list there.

the biggest cop-out of criticism ever is this "haters" bullshit created in the last 10-15 years. If you think something is wrong, stupid, false, offensive or anything else negative, you're a hater

I guess no conversation to be had here. Whoever disagrees with you is just a hater
    Stop being such a hater.......lol

And that's because it usually says Watermelon "flavored" gum. I think most people would know there isn't any watermelon in it. But when you buy cereal that says mini-wheats WITH blueberries, that is completely different. They just told you that there was fruit in the cereal, which, there is not. This is the problem. Its an outright lie.

This is where the lab comes in. They broke these cereals down microscopically, chemically and did few other things to verify that mini-wheats WITH blueberries, in fact, had not one blue berry in the whole box. As were most of the other cereals claiming they had fruit inside.

So imagine, then, if they can just completely lie to you and tell you that there is something in there that is not, they can pretty much put anything in there. The "fruit" in question most of the time was an amalgamation of hydrogenated oils, artificial colors and flavors with fillers to make little blobs of "fruit chunks." Mmmmmmmm

And regarding the haters comment. I use it when I can tell someone is criticizing something they haven't read or research at all. Just nay saying because they, for whatever the reason, don't like the person or organization from which this material comes. Which, to me is kind of a cop out.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-05-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop being such a hater.......lol

And that's because it usually says Watermelon "flavored" gum. I think most people would know there isn't any watermelon in it. But when you buy cereal that says mini-wheats WITH blueberries, that is completely different. They just told you that there was fruit in the cereal, which, there is not. This is the problem.
    right, and my point is, NN incredible investigation could have been performed by not so careful reading of the label

but only a hater would ever think that.

on a separate subject, what's your take on pedophiles? u prolly jus a hater son :P

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    right, and my point is, NN incredible investigation could have been performed by not so careful reading of the label
    Huh? What??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh? What??
    ?? if you read the label, you would know that there are no fruits in the cereal. PI longBallLima on the case, investigation DONE. NN can use their labs to analyze fake moon landing recordings now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ?? if you read the label, you would know that there are no fruits in the cereal. PI longBallLima on the case, investigation DONE. NN can use their labs to analyze fake moon landing recordings now.
    Or to see what you were doing with those kids......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or to see what you were doing with those kids......
    i don't think you can read labels off of kids, so i think NN might not posses the competence in this matter

BTW, i'm allowed to hate pedophiles, i'm a labeled hater!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, isn't that an awesome form of political smear? We can, very loosely, affirm to the idiotic masses that if you don't hate NN you approve of pedophilia!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aaaaand here's why Mike Adams is an asshole. He wrote a piece called "6 important facts you're not being told about Malaysia 370" which contained some nutty conspiracy bullshit theories.
    Six important facts you're not being told about lost Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - NaturalNews.com

Then his piece was thoroughly debunked by someone with actual experience in the aviation industry. now, comments are not there because they are experiencing "technical difficulties". See, this is what makes Adams dangerous. He is instantly an expert in any field he chooses to be. Not only is he a "journalist" and a "health expert" (without having any qualifications in those fields whatsoever) but once a plane crash happens, he is instantly an aviation expert. If it was a container ship disappearance, that's okay too, he would have been a marine shipping expert in the span of the time it took him to write an article. Earthquake or tsunami? Oh, Adams also has extensive knowledge of the geological and thermal forces at play that create these phenomena.

a few points debunking his article:
    MH370 A Million Gods