User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is can you really drop to 10% bf? In other words, if your hormonal balance is not good than it can be rally mission impossible, and if you have been overweight for very long time it can indicate problems, and also it means that you will have problems with excess skin.
    On top of that, even if you would use a some of more efficient AAS it would take a long time (for both fat loss and gyno reduction).
    As for surgery, from what I've seen from surgery in southeast of Europe- it was always good, you would never tell that gyno was there, even nipples they somehow sort out, and it was not even very expensive.
    And its not just endocrine system in question when using "supplementation"- it is also bone density, as at some point AI will be needed and improper usage can lead to problems with bones- and you cant even tell that problem is there 'till they start breaking.
    Even strong dopamine agonists like pramipexole, dostinex are not too helpful, and in return they lead to desensitation of dopamine receptors which is not good thing, really. If there are no issues with prolactin I would not touch them.

When adult men for some reason get poor androgen:estrogen ratio/balance often they get gyno, lot of times restoring ratio will lead to gyno slowly dissapearing, but when its been there for a while it becomes fibrous- and is hard to get rid of it- after puberty for some guys it goes away, for some it does not and in most cases its because it became fibrous- tough sometimes it because of hypogonadism.

My suggestion is, before embarking on self-medicating trip, see endo, do some tests, and then see whats best option.
    To me it seems that you are bit too young for messing up with hormones.

Tough I must say 7K is proper rip-off, I think you can go on hollidays somewhere and have it done there, it would be much cheaper.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-24-2014 at 07:54 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " see endo, do some tests, and then see whats best option."

That would be great but I just don't see the point. Let's say my androgen:estrogen balance is off, i'm living as healthy as I possibly can. What else can really be done? I mean i'm fully functional, it's not like I have ed or depression. And as far as i'm aware anti-estrogen is the only thing proven to help pubertal/persistant gyno. I'm already taking that, lol.

I had a consultation with a surgeon and he told me I'd inevitably need surgery to have a nice looking chest. Honestly I just have to lose the weight first to see for myself, make sure it's not fat. I mean it's surgery here bro's, I see no reason to rush into it. If I can't get to 10% Bf so be it, but surely i'll try first.

Plus every surgeon specializing in gyno(all good plastic surgeons) either strongly recommends you're fairly thin if not outright refusing surgery on fat dudes.

I'm going to run ralox and cut! I'm on unemployment for 3 more months till work starts up so I've 2 months of cutting+raloxifene than scheduling surgery if I still need it.

If anyone's interested i'll update with some before and after pictures.(including surgery if it comes to it).