So I just spent the last 2 years of my life saving money for surgery to get rid of pubertal gyno, until I just recently found out it's possible to get rid of it without surgery.

I've seen the pubmed research on nolva and ralox, people here seem to think prami(30 man hours of searching around forums and with google and i'd never heard of prami for gyno) works as well, and some other drugs.

There's so much mis and outdated information out there, can anyone summarize everything I can do pre-surgery to try and get rid of it? Links to studies, theory/logic any sort of evidence would be awesome, please don't pop in here and nakedly assert I can do X and Y and that works.

So i'm taking raloxifene as of now, I'm at 17% bf working towards 9-10, specializing on pulls-ups/preacher curls i've heard helps the appearance and i'm doing that as well. I'm eating and living far healthier than when it developed(when I was 16-20) and I believe my T levels are higher, sex drive is higher than ever. I was also pretty chubby at 230lbs, 170 as of today so maybe it's a bit of loose skin as well? Maybe some of the creams or w/e would help to tighten it up. Fuck, money isn't really a problem for me as I was about to drop 7k on surgery.

On the study that did comparing nolva and ralox to get rid of gyno, it's interesting that they noted in a handful of cases gyno was completely eliminated. I've never heard of anyone on the forums trying to get rid of gyno with ralox and totally succeeding, it's always 70-80%, never quite good enough.

Fuck that, I want it completely gone.