User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dosed a couple days with 2x2x2, I felt running 2x2 for 6 weeks was better then running a 4 week 2x2x2 cycle. If i had 4 or 5 bottles I would of ran 6ed
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    I dosed a couple days with 2x2x2, I felt running 2x2 for 6 weeks was better then running a 4 week 2x2x2 cycle. If i had 4 or 5 bottles I would of ran 6ed
    Well I have 8 bottles so I'll just stick to 6 a day...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about androgenic things? Which one is more androgenic? V1/V3/Epiandro?

I saw a guy that were cycling AH and he said that in the end of each cycle he was better and better like his face wasn't so fat, he got leaner/stronger lost the belly fat and his libido was better after the end of each cycle he cycled 4 times.

I've used proviron alone but I read many reviews and it is not androgenic at all even woman take it. It's just strong to attach in the androgen receptor but it's not androgenic. I think the androgenic properties of the other DHT products is what makes people leaner and with higher libido, please correct me if I'm wrong. Other thing I don't understand is that I see many people running stano and saying that they felt worse about the libido and other was comparing stano with AH and he said that stano didn't get him dry, hard like AH and his libido was decreasing. Can someone try to explain me this because both are DHT derivatives.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    What about androgenic things? Which one is more androgenic? V1/V3/Epiandro?

I saw a guy that were cycling AH and he said that in the end of each cycle he was better and better like his face wasn't so fat, he got leaner/stronger lost the belly fat and his libido was better after the end of each cycle he cycled 4 times.

I've used proviron alone but I read many reviews and it is not androgenic at all even woman take it. It's just strong to attach in the androgen receptor but it's not androgenic. I think the androgenic properties of the other DHT products is what makes people leaner and with higher libido, please correct me if I'm wrong. Other thing I don't understand is that I see many people running stano and saying that they felt worse about the libido and other was comparing stano with AH and he said that stano didn't get him dry, hard like AH and his libido was decreasing. Can someone try to explain me this because both are DHT derivatives.
    Epi Andro RX by IML is my favorite PH that I have ever tried. I love love that stuff. It can be tough sometimes bc people ask me my review and then they see I sell supplements, so they assume it is a sales pitch. But trust me, when I tell you that its not a sales pitch. If it was a POS, I wouldn't even carry it.

I have never heard any diminishing returns on the Libido on this product and I ran this for months and my liver values didn't move. I also was like a 16 year old guy the entire time. Ready to go all day everyday.

The only downside I would add is that Epi Andro (HCG does this for me) gives me "beer goggles". I can and will find something attractive about any woman, regardless of her condition...."You have a nice.....neck". And bring her home..So you may have some regrettable sexual encounters due to the enhanced non stop libido LOL..but that is it.

My ranking of course was that the IML version was the best. LGI stano 200 was next. Then Mike from PN and I spoke and he made the "beta batch" called Epi Andro Hard. Identical to IML's version, only stronger per capsule. The batch was made and it has been off the face of the Earth until right now.

I spoke to Mike today and the product is being released full time to the PN line within a few weeks. Also as a teaser I will tell you that there is a new Trest product coming out any day too, but I can't give any specifics but I will post up asap.

Brazillian guy if you need the EPI ANDRO rx 4 pack, I have it on the store GymNTonic.com at rock bottom prices. Used to charge Swole Source guys a 4 pack for 120..Unfortunately IML jacked it up $10 bucks this month..but I still give it to you guys at the lowest possible price!! Hope this helps
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley I'm very grateful for all the answers you gave me.
    My friend was taking LG Sciences Epiandro and he said he didn't feel any libido increase just better strength. I would like to know if you already tried the epiandro-hard from PN. If so could you tell me is the libido is higher on the PN version? You can answer me by PM if you will.
    What about masteron? I'm in doubt if I buy epiandro IML, if I wait to buy the PN Epiandro-hard (if its better) or if I try masteron. I would like any advice about it.
    My main objective is to get more libido, agression, the androgenic things that it cause. Leaning and the rest is secondary.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Wesley I'm very grateful for all the answers you gave me.
    My friend was taking LG Sciences Epiandro and he said he didn't feel any libido increase just better strength. I would like to know if you already tried the epiandro-hard from PN. If so could you tell me is the libido is higher on the PN version? You can answer me by PM if you will.
    What about masteron? I'm in doubt if I buy epiandro IML, if I wait to buy the PN Epiandro-hard (if its better) or if I try masteron. I would like any advice about it.
    My main objective is to get more libido, agression, the androgenic things that it cause. Leaning and the rest is secondary.
    Ive taken, AHV1,2,3, IML Epiandro rx, and PN's Epi androhard… AH V1 was the best in regards to libido between them all… 5/5 on Epiando rx had my aggression higher than all! so I kept PNs dpi androhard to 3/3 and the libido/strength was was great! I loved AHV1 at 750mg-1000mg/day. It had my libido higher than ever and my strength was amazing as well. My aggression was high, but not unbearable like 5/5 IML Epiandro RX.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    I dosed a couple days with 2x2x2, I felt running 2x2 for 6 weeks was better then running a 4 week 2x2x2 cycle.
    can you elborate or thoughts from other people??

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amigo e algo para se guardar no peito, tic tac, tic tac, tic tac, não e que eu estava certo Joao.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i kinda wanna just run androhard next time i use hormones lol

if sperwer ever comes out with it that is