User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does epiandro works similar to Androhard V1/V3?

I'm thinking about running it because I can't lose weight and get dry my muscle is soft.
    I also have libido problems, no morning wood, ED. But I see many people using Androhard and getting well so well that I see some people even getting fixed about the same problems I have. I was worse before I had no energy at all during the day/night. Now I'm better almost like a normal person.

I know that epiandro and androhard will convert to DHT. But I would like to know why Stano, Proviron, Anavar also will convert to DHT but they have different anabolic/androgenic effects? I see many people complaining about Stano because stano decreased their libido while Epiandro and Androhard increased it. Also about the gains epiandro and androhard made lean/bulk effects.

I took proviron 50mg for a month and noticed nothing maybe just more energy and a better mind but that's all no weight loss, water loss, libido etc.

Also I took arimidex (legit from pharmacy) and it didn't change my libido, morning wood, joint pain even with high dosages. I know people who go very high on it will say that their joint will hurt. I saw a guy in another forum that had the same problems I have and he said that the joint pain he only felt while running androhard with arimidex he thinks androhard gave him androgenic properties to dry, to lose puffy nipples, to increase libido, morning wood and then he took arimidex and lost everything and started the joint pain (he hasn't before while taking arimidex alone even with high dosages).

So that's it I'm thinking about running epiandro rx from IML because I can't find androhard V1/V3.
    What kind of PCT should I do after epiandro? Is it much supressive? Could I take SERMS low dosage or just vitamins in high dosage with tribulus would help it?

Thank you so much.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No info to share today but I just started at 4 caps a day so I'll a review in a few weeks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried IML Epi andro, and it's legit. Androhard has a much slower timed release, so it feels different. Initially I was concerned at the amounts of Epi, but for me it works much better than regular stanodrol.

Re PCT, if you're only running this, an OTC PCT would be ok, imo. Erase or Triazole, a DAA product (Testforce 2 is my choice, or Iforce Intimidate) and a Testbooster. LGI's REHAB PCT looks good to me and add in some DAA.
    Last edited by markam; 03-10-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I've tried IML Epi andro, and it's legit. Androhard has a much slower timed release, so it feels different. Initially I was concerned at the amounts of Epi, but for me it works much better than regular stanodrol.

Re PCT, if you're only running this, an OTC PCT would be ok, imo. Erase or Triazole, a DAA product (Testforce 2 is my choice, or Iforce Intimidate) and a Testbooster. LGI's REHAB PCT looks good to me and add in some DAA.
    I have 2 bottles of the beta batch that PN produced and I may run it solo just to see. I'd think a well planned OTC post cycle would be fine. I fully understand the importance of a SERM with stronger compounds but I'm still reluctant to trust 99% of the RC companies out there. Just too many mixed reviews.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post

Did you took androhard V1/V3?
    Can you tell me the difference the slower timed release means it will take longer to notice effects on androhard?
    I see people taking stano and losing their libido, not getting so dry and hard like epiandro and both are DHT. Could you tell me more about it?
    I'm thinking about running just epiandro, I would like something that raise libido, makes me dry/lean and have strong androgenic property. I know proviron is very weak in all these aspects it just bind strong to the androgen receptor but it is not much androgenic even woman can take it. I took it and felt nothing maybe is good in a cycle to help with the estrogen but it didn't work to solve my problem and I see people getting well by cycling androhard so I will try epiandro.

Do you think if I run tribulus, maca, mucuna, vitamin D, zinc, vitamin E all of them in high dosages as PCT would be ok? Because it is easier to get from compound pharmacy.

@Turbo6GN I have legit SERMS here but I didn't like it my testosterone raised a lot and also gave me a little higher TSH like my normal TSh is 2.3 after SERMS it came 3.6 Do you think the PCT above natural that I said would be ok? What did you feel on Epiandro?

Thank you so much all of you. I enjoying this forum all of you are very educated people. Sorry about my English I'm from Brazil.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Did you took androhard V1/V3?
    Can you tell me the difference the slower timed release means it will take longer to notice effects on androhard?

Do you think if I run tribulus, maca, mucuna, vitamin D, zinc, vitamin E all of them in high dosages as PCT would be ok? Because it is easier to get from compound pharmacy.
    Androhard V3 was designed to be taken once a day, whereas Stanadrol usually would be dosed 2x or even 3x ed.

6 caps of AH = 1200mgs of active compound, so this was a high dosed product, and unlikely to be matched by anything else currently available.
    That said, 2 or 3 caps epiandro ed works pretty good.

Re test booster; I find it easier to buy a good quality Tbooster formula than try and buy individual compounds. Bioforge V3 is also very good. Tribulus may be good if you buy the right type, but there's mixed opinions whether it works. DAA (pref NMDA or Testforce), Vit D, Zinc, Erase/Triazole are effective OTC products.

I've used AHv1 and V3 and will switch to IML Epiandro when I have no more AH, unless Sperwer's AH is available then
    Last edited by markam; 03-10-2014 at 10:12 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IML Epiandro is solid. Ran 4 caps ed split in to 2 doses about 10 to 12 hours apart. Libido was up a bit, had some hardening, the leaning affect and recovery was very good. Ran for 6 weeks. only cons i got was the last 2 weeks had some minor acne and my prostrate was a bit swollen which happened on AH v2 when I ran it a couple years ago.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    IML Epiandro is solid. Ran 4 caps ed split in to 2 doses about 10 to 12 hours apart. Libido was up a bit, had some hardening, the leaning affect and recovery was very good. Ran for 6 weeks. only cons i got was the last 2 weeks had some minor acne and my prostrate was a bit swollen which happened on AH v2 when I ran it a couple years ago.
    About how long did it take for you to feel it kick in?
    Also how'd you know your prostate was a bit swollen?

I did 1 week at 4caps 2x2 and was going to bump it to 6 2x2x2 this week and keep it there until I come off it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed aggression was up and recovery times were down within a week. within about 2 weeks started noticing the leaning with same calories. I started getting the most out of the product closer to 3ish weeks. I never wanted to leave the gym when I went which was a nice feeling i get distracted normally. at week 4 I started to push calories and the scale was still dropping a little every day (.2 to .4 every couple days) even on deficit days strength was good.

urination got a bit more frequent at same water amounts and started waking up once or twice a night to hit the head. Pissing 3 times in a hour can get a bit annoying.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice...
    That me for the info and it sounds like I should of stuck to 4 caps for another week before bumping it up to 6.

With the 2x2x2 doseing I dose when I wake, then 6-8hrs later but 2-3hrs pre workout, and the last dose 1hr post workout before I eat and that's 4-6hr from my last dose.