User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rxwhey

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna have to order some peptopro, as I loved MAP. Also I have con-crete coming and i'll give it a shot, then try rx's Creatine hcl.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you started this three over here on SS DJM. I love RXWhey's products!

Here's a little something I wrote over on PP a couple weeks ago about all the products I use.
    Hands downs, this company has ALL the GREAT STUFF! I only drop my cash on RXWhey for my staple supp needs. I use the Peptopro (lime), the amino infusion, Probend, the casein pre-bed w 10 grams of l-leucine (fkn tastes amazing!!!), coconut oil, Vit D3, the multi-vitamin, creatine hcl, citrulline malate, and the agamatine sulfate, (all three mixed with 3 tbsp of peptopro and some gatorade as my preworkout drink) and the fish oil.

All these products are amazing, and I'd have to agree with DJM about feeling the amino infusion; I love this stuff! I stopped taking it for a while, but when I got back on it, i will def say I can notice a major difference in my endurance/recovery during and after my workout.

I will have to say that they have OUTDONE themselves on their current Fish Oil gels. How could one out do themselves regarding Fish oil?? Well, they have this new coating that you will get ZERO fish oil burps from them despite not drinking copious amounts of water after. This was the main problem my wife was having when she took their last version of the caps. I actually have ALWAYS had this problem with fish oil, but I've gotten used to it; especially with the grapefruit burps from the new Androseries.

I will even vouch for my wife (who's a huge baby about taste) to say that she loves the chocolate Problend as her morning shake with fresh organic strawberries and blueberries. She will also take her 1 fish oil cap (which equals to 2 of the old version) and the Multi-vitamin (which I also take myself). I def get a good boost of energy from the Multi. I take it after every meal, and even after 2-a-days, I come home at 7:30 pm with loads of energy. I can also notice the new found energy my wife has; she used to always me tired.

All-in-all, this company has all my staple supplement needs, they're the best supplement company I've ever used in my 6+ years in the Iron Game. I recommend them to everyone; even my enemies!

Oh yeah, and how could I forget about the customer service... One of the best In the industry, bar none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a dedicated customer for nearly 2 years now, and I don't see why I'd leave this company! Bring L-Leucine so I don't have to go anywhere else!

RRR

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great review.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Great review.
    Just stating the facts.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered for first time, tried Amino Infusion and tasted amazing plus you don't have to sip your 2L bottle of aminos during your workout wich is great. Price is unbelievable compared to local supplement store where they 1. Only sell Myofusion and Cell-tech 2. Costs 90$ for a 5pd tub. Can't wait to get it. Coupon for SS members would be very interesting.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Rxwhey

Awesome price...but how many servings? Maybe i missed it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is their joint repair product? I have tried a bunch of brands of cissus and some are better than others. Most recently ordered from beyond a century and it is crap, totally worthless. if it truly is standardized like they claim it is definitely not standardized to the same compounds that Primaforce and USP Labs standardize to.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna have to expand my palette and go for these other brands. I'm a huge loyalist to Usp labs, but like anyone I want to save a buck here and there.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rxwhey

Use coupon code CHRIS250 for 5% off.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.