GREAT STUFF FROM RXWHEY!!!!
First off, im the last to push anyone's stuff, even sponsors, and am vocal with regards to lack of quality with sponsors, and even primordial products.

I will say however, since i tried RXWHEY couple months ago, all my dollars for my staples have gone to them

I wanted to order prior, but shipping to Can sucks in many ways.......RXWHEY adjusted their fees to here, nice.

I asked O'Ryan straight up, compare their powders and be honest, i trust him, and he only had good stuff to say and only spends on their stuff

PEPTOPRO - better than the MAP i liked so much and thought was pp's best product, the stuff goes down like water, no bitterness at all, i go with orange, so 25g pepto in a bit of water and shoot it, excellent really and have ordered 6lbs of it in the last cpl months, i only use it prewo

PROBLEND - again fkn good stuff, i was weary of taste because alot of the protein shops, taste can be rough, my exp with pf for example......the problend is light and mixes in 2fkn shakes of the wrist, goes down really light.......thats in 4oz water, 60g of product.....in peanut butter its better...i use it am, prebed, and postwo

CREATINE HCL - i pushed fkn concret like mad on here for 2yrs, its that good i think, just pricey, and even at a 25$ deal, its alot for creatine, and at the 3g dose i thought was great, 48caps/$25-$35 lasts 12 fkn days..........rxwheys stuff is exactly the same, only at 3g ed itll last me 35-40days, at $6 dollars..............nutt said

AMINO INFUSION - i really like this stuff because its a shot, well two for me.....tastes fine and iv tried them all, i do 30ml just before i take the 10min drive to the gym, works great, actually first time iv 'felt' an amino product, mild boost but still iv never felt much from any of the others i liked and just took because i wanted the aminos.....its a great design and effective supplement

CUST SERVICE - im in canada, terrible for us shippers with regards to packaging, customs, declaring shit, us getting hit with duties and taxes at our door........MIKE has worked through this with me, and in 3 large orders only this last one we had an issue, and he has been extremely helpful, easily reachable, and done all in his power to expedite the process despite customs canada's greatest efforts to be cock suckers

Ill vouch for this company, and Mike Ross as a good guy, anyday, and members on here still buying shitty big brand powders and supps, give rxwhey a try........great quality and value