Thread: Rxwhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rxwhey

GREAT STUFF FROM RXWHEY!!!!
    First off, im the last to push anyone's stuff, even sponsors, and am vocal with regards to lack of quality with sponsors, and even primordial products.

I will say however, since i tried RXWHEY couple months ago, all my dollars for my staples have gone to them

I wanted to order prior, but shipping to Can sucks in many ways.......RXWHEY adjusted their fees to here, nice.

I asked O'Ryan straight up, compare their powders and be honest, i trust him, and he only had good stuff to say and only spends on their stuff

PEPTOPRO - better than the MAP i liked so much and thought was pp's best product, the stuff goes down like water, no bitterness at all, i go with orange, so 25g pepto in a bit of water and shoot it, excellent really and have ordered 6lbs of it in the last cpl months, i only use it prewo

PROBLEND - again fkn good stuff, i was weary of taste because alot of the protein shops, taste can be rough, my exp with pf for example......the problend is light and mixes in 2fkn shakes of the wrist, goes down really light.......thats in 4oz water, 60g of product.....in peanut butter its better...i use it am, prebed, and postwo

CREATINE HCL - i pushed fkn concret like mad on here for 2yrs, its that good i think, just pricey, and even at a 25$ deal, its alot for creatine, and at the 3g dose i thought was great, 48caps/$25-$35 lasts 12 fkn days..........rxwheys stuff is exactly the same, only at 3g ed itll last me 35-40days, at $6 dollars..............nutt said

AMINO INFUSION - i really like this stuff because its a shot, well two for me.....tastes fine and iv tried them all, i do 30ml just before i take the 10min drive to the gym, works great, actually first time iv 'felt' an amino product, mild boost but still iv never felt much from any of the others i liked and just took because i wanted the aminos.....its a great design and effective supplement

CUST SERVICE - im in canada, terrible for us shippers with regards to packaging, customs, declaring shit, us getting hit with duties and taxes at our door........MIKE has worked through this with me, and in 3 large orders only this last one we had an issue, and he has been extremely helpful, easily reachable, and done all in his power to expedite the process despite customs canada's greatest efforts to be cock suckers

Ill vouch for this company, and Mike Ross as a good guy, anyday, and members on here still buying shitty big brand powders and supps, give rxwhey a try........great quality and value

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got my creatine HCl and some Cinnabon problend from them.

The creatine already works noticeably better than mono in only a few days use. Been putting it in my own capsules and taking 3g per day.

Cinnabun is alright but the texture of problend is nice, I bet their other flavors are better!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely a fan as well, on my last HCL, I ended up sharing my bottles with a bunch of guys to let them know its good. When I order soon going to grab some peptopro.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did the same, everyone likes the stuff

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    besides a few flavoring issues which were all handled professionally by james, ive been extremely pleased with this company and its products. i recommend this site to all my friends too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give my thumbs up to RxWhey as well, fantastic company!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i say coupon for SS members. it will help them identify how much business they are getting from the new board.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to check this out. I've been meaning to but never got around to it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I'll have to check this out. I've been meaning to but never got around to it.
    do eet, great products, great guys to deal with. good prices on most stuff, but their HCL is ridiculously cheaper than the competition.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    going to be placing an order soon for some pepto pro, amino infusion, creatine HCL and some whey iso. possibly a few other things to try out also.

heard nothing but good things about the products and cannot wait to give them a shot when I get home