User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    250 per hand on the rows.... Wes.... lol just BEAST bro!!! I'm not sure I can even lift that weight!!!!
    Workout seemed pretty legit, and I agree on your balanced viewpoint in overcoming the tendency to overtrain. I'm sure you must be sore by now from that Monday, despite the fact that you had a sleepless night. Hope your daughter's feeling better today!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Late to the party as usual, go get it Wes!!
    Thanx man for checking in!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    250 per hand on the rows.... Wes.... lol just BEAST bro!!! I'm not sure I can even lift that weight!!!!
    Workout seemed pretty legit, and I agree on your balanced viewpoint in overcoming the tendency to overtrain. I'm sure you must be sore by now from that Monday, despite the fact that you had a sleepless night. Hope your daughter's feeling better today!
    Thanx VayneZ!! Very much..back at it today..and both her and I are fully recovered!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you man..means alot to me ur in here checking in!!

UPDATE:

Back at it:

I'll call this week 2:

I lost considerable water weight from dehydration and some bodyweight just from not eating!! But I have been eating non stop for 3 days..so it should come back this week..looking forward to it.

GYM DAY- Decided to do some lower weight and just nice, slow controlled reps...The first few days back..this is what I am going to do..My muscles are so dry..I see striations and I can hear my knees click when squatting down. Definitely don't wanna tear anything...I do feel hard as a rock though that is the one cool thing about this

Incline Bench Press- Wide grip (5 seconds down, pause for 2-3 seconds just below adam's apple, 3-5 seconds up)
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x20

WesleyInman Shrugs
    45lbs per hand x20
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

Super Deep Tricep Extensions (reverse preacher bench)
    20x30
    30x30
    40x30
    50x30

Flat Bench Dumbells (super deep contractions, 5 seconds down, pause, 5 seconds up)
    50x10
    50x10
    80x10
    80x10

Stretched a bit..and called it a day. I only had 1 dose of the NANO in me before this workout..today and tommorrow I have to do a very short routine since my daughter has a half day.

Though I didn't do a ton of volume..and nothing was even remotely heavy...I left feeling very good...I def hit my muscles just right...I certainly felt the burn very quickly..meaning my endurance is down...and again, my muscles are just very flat from the deydration...

Looking forward to the end of the week..Gonna hit the gym 5 days straight, just to get my body back to normal.

Be back tommorrow!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted this on the other forum, bc in the past when i post my trap video..ppl complain and bitch that in the trap routine..my traps dont' look that developed I know I'd never have to explain that here.but will post this video for some of the new SS guys, so they can see the trap development that you can obtain from that method..maybe it will be useful in their own regimens

Only need the first 10-15 seconds to see on this one!!

Last edited by WesleyInman; 03-24-2014 at 04:29 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Posted this on the other forum, bc in the past when i post my trap video..ppl complain and bitch that in the trap routine..my traps dont' look that developed
    You must be posting on a site for the blind.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Happy to see your back at it and both of you are fully recovered. Nice light workout, I'll probably do something like that next time I bench, since I've been going too heavy lately.

I've seen both these vids already, and because of that Trap video people in here in my gym now copies me when I work my traps with those 45 plates. Little do these people know that they are doing the ''Wes Trap Routine''

LOL!!!!!!!!! Awesome!! Thanx man...thank you for checking in again too

And bruh anyone that critiques those traps negatively, obviously needs to see an eye doctor or something. Those Traps are BEAST bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    You must be posting on a site for the blind.......
    LOL TY

UPDATE- Week 2 - DAY 2

Back and Bicep Day

Warmed up well for 10 minutes and then jumped right into routine...

Hammer Strength Dumbell Curls (one side at a time)
    15x20
    20x20
    25x20
    35x20

Seated Hammer Strength Rows
    50lbs x10
    100x10
    150x10
    200x10 (rack)..all felt easy, but good

Supinated Dumbell Curls
    25x10
    35x10
    45x10
    60x10

Pullovers- Dumbell
    50x10
    70x10
    95x10

EZ Curl Biceps- slight cheat curl (for strength--not bodybuilding)
    85x8
    135x8
    185x8
    215x6

Here's a video to show these EZ curls for anyone new to the forum..most the SS guys have seen this already...not from today, but this is the style I was using...

Dumbell Rows w straps
    110x10
    160x10
    160x10
    210x5
    210x5

Called it a day. Still can feel that my muscles are super super tired...meaning they dont' have any glycogen storage, and still just rock hard, but flat. I figure it's gonna take all week to get them back full and back to normal. Again noticed that I was sweating more then normal..just drenched..not sure if this was the NANO particles or again just my body getting rid of some toxins.

Stayed super light on almost all exercises...went somewhat heavy on the end rows and EZ curls..

The EZ curls if you are wondering..this exercise actually helps my strength on exercises such as heavy tire flips in strongman and Atlas stones. I do not believe it is effective for a bodybuilder, so in the event anyone see this and thinks to add these in..I specifically target these with momentum for Strongman.

Overall..like I said last week..I notice for a fact the NANO on the bicep days. My biceps when they are tired..usually just die out..any day I have taken NANO Particles and done biceps..the weight still keeps moving up..Its a great feeling..I def can say for a fact this is from the supplements..its giving me several more reps on curls to date

Back at it tommorrow for some legs