Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
785!! Geez man... I dunno how you do it Wes!!! Seems like a really nice PH. Looking forward to see how you feel along the weeks!

How's the soreness from day 1?
thanx Vaynez..and im very happy you are here following along!! I do like it alot so far, i must admit it is gtg

Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
I'm interested in that as well, how's recovery time?

Those are some killer numbers too, hope to do #s like that someday. Lol.

Sent from my mobile.
Recovery is a little better, I will certainly post up as I go what my thoughts are on this..thanx man for checking in

And you will hit numbers like this and beyond if you stick with it!! Remember I am only 214..there are some big boys on this board who can do this and then some..All you are seeing is my hard work...18+ years of it If I can do it..anyone can..and you will man...just stay at it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
Damn great job on the squat man! Thats one hell of a leg day
Quote Originally Posted by AndroMinded View Post
Iron Legion products have caught my eye lately.. I really want to try them out so thank God I can follow some logs popping up!

Side note: those numbers.. damn.
Hey man, again thank you for the kind words Much appreciated..

And honestly..Iron Legion has impressed me..I never really used them before..and now that I have..I honestly am already getting ready to buy another Nano Particles.

I have beta tested probably 20 products. Epi Andro RX was hands down my most amazing product. This product is new..but to be honest..in the short period of time I am on it..I would say this is one of the better starts I have had to a beta test....Im very pleased.

Im actually buying IL salvo and mixing with Epi andro raws the minute this ends..

Figures my luck..I get IL as it's leaving I hear all these reviews about AndroHard..and I never got to try it..one of my biggest regrets being in this industry. So if this Nano is that good..Im taking a chunk of cash and buying a few to keep for down the road..that is for sure.

LOG UPDATE

Day 5/6? Sorry losing track already

Monday was workout #4

BW=214lbs..so holding steady..but definitely "look bigger" already.

What I will say is that I look bigger already..fuller..reminds me of when I used to take dbol or abombs..just nice and full..and I feel very very good on this product.

My patience is limited since I started this product..Definitely notice shortly after I take it, I am very edgy. I get like this with certain compounds..and I can say for sure, this product is making me moody...but I can manage it so long as people don't approach me wrong.

Went to the gym..was running late...Shoulder and Back Day

I only had 45 minutes to workout..it's very tough to go to a gym..when you work as a Trainer and also have a supplement store..you get alot of people wanting to talk and ask questions...which I will admit is irritating...and distracting.

So today I was distracted..

I was also pretty sore from last week..my recovery is slightly better, my muscles are not as sore as my joints are..but that is probably more age related...

Warmup

Cable Seated Rows (full extension on all)
50lbs on the Machinex10
100x10
150x10
200x10 (full rack)
200x10..this is probably equal to about 120lb dumbells per hand..so this is a warmup weight for me..My rows are strong..I will generally at most workout with 200-250 per hand for heavy rows

Seated Military on Smith Machine( Not a fan of Smith Machine..but something different, so I did these today)
135x10
135x10
225x10
225x10
315x5
315x5
315x6..none to failure, but 315 was definitely making me work today...

Pullovers - super light day
55x20
55x20
55x20...slow and controlled and just full extensions on all...

WesleyInman Trap Routine
45x20
45x20
45x20
45x20

Ran out of time...

Didn't get all I wanted to done...This was definitely not a workout that I would use to 'grow' from..this was more going through motions and trying to just really isolate the muscles.

On a good note, I do believe in undertraining compared to over-training. So as much as I did not do a ton of volume..I know my body will still get a little bit out of this session.

Intended to train today, but my daughter was up with a huge fever all night..so I didn't sleep, and she's home with me all day..so today is out of the question.

Back at it tommorrow.

Again, I am very happy with NANO Particles...I am super super motivated right now.

I'm also buying a bottle of Iron Legion SALVO. The minute this run ends, I'm starting Epiandro in transdermal solution to test it out..Im gonna suspend it at 100mgs and do 3-400mgs for 2 weeks and then do another oral Epiandro run for 2 more weeks.

The combo of the Nano Particles and the epi andro..I have high expectations.

NO SIDES so far on Nano Particles. Nothing besides moodiness/aggression. I am a fan so far!!