User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley versus Mithras NANO-Particles~

Let me first say that I would like to thank TOTALFLEXBLOG and Iron Legion for sending me this to beta test..

mithrasNANOPARTICLES.jpgMithrasNANObottle.jpg
    I have to say, this is one of the most beautiful labels and product designs I have seen to date. In person, I was amazed just how amazing the labels are, the bottle, the dropper even has measurements, and the packaging, just the entire presentation gives me a solid feeling this is going to be a very very good run.

Started today..BW is hovering at 210-211 "TODAY". I will admit I was out of the gym for a solid week and I was very sick. I was 215 a week ago solid before I got sick. Barely ate for an entire week, etc..so I am depleted. Hoping this product can bring me up to the 220 mark and add some new Strength PR's.

I am going to be running .5mL's of this 2x per day, for 30 days straight, on and off workout days. I will be using the following products with this run:

OTHER PRODUCTS
    100mgs of prescribed HRT - every 4 days (I have been on this dose for 8 months, so the only new results I show will be from Nano Particles since I have a very very clear baseline.
    -Liv52
    -Prescription Nutrition ProBlend Blueberry Muffin Protein (2-3 mass shakes per day) Add in 36 oz whole milk, 6 ice cubes, 1 scoop of problend, 1 yogurt, 2tbsps of lowfat peanut butter,1 banana, 1/2 cup of raw oats..blend on high for 45 seconds. 1000+ calorie shake.
    -ContraBAND preworkout by Iron Forged Nutrition (workout days only)
    -ECA here and there...

**I will be logging workouts and any potential effects or side effects. I will be training about 4x per week and most likely posting about that much. Love my Swole Source family but for any new members, please keep questions in my log to the product NANO-PARTICLES. If anyone has questions about GYMnTONIC Supplements, please msg me at "questions@gymntonic.com". And please understand I am now on 25+ forums..I will do my best to check in daily, but please be patient with me responding to any questions on this product.

Very excited to put this product to the test
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 03-13-2014 at 12:39 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 1- First day back to the gym in a solid week..Definitely flat and dehydrated..energy is ok..took a .5mL dose of NANO particles in the am, and then another 30 minutes prior to my workout...

Dropper with measurements makes it super easy to dose...the taste of the product is not phenomenal..and this is not a complaint, I have never tasted an oral liquid suspension of ANY product that tastes good Case in point, have a drink to wash it down with.

5 minute warmup

Straight into my Chest/trap routine-- Nothing to failure today, today is just attempting to get my body back into my regimen after being out for a week.

Flat Bench
    135x10 warmup
    225x10 warmup
    315x6 speed reps
    405x3
    405x3
    405x3

Incline Bench Press (5 second pause to the chest and then press on each rep)
    315 x 8
    315 x 7
    315 x 6
    315 x 5

Trap Routine (My own variation) will post the video when I have enough posts
    45lbs per hand x20
    45x20
    45x20
    90lbs per hand x20

Hanging Ab raises- multiple sets

Ab wheel, full stretches- multiple sets

Clap Pullups-

3 sets of 10 reps

Stretched and called it a day. Not a ton of volume, but again, I was just sick for an entire week. I am actually impressed that all my weights went up easy and this whole workout was done minus a spot and not even close to failure.

Felt very good at the gym. Sweated more then I have in a very very long time. Not sure if this is me getting rid of the illness, or the nano particles. Too soon to know. Back at it tommorrow.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am IN for this bro!!!! Nice numbers for a man who's been sick!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for another well ran info packed log....

Good luck man

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for the win.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IN!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, will be following along!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we go
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for following along and all the kind words as always

DAY 2- BICEP AND TRICEP DAY

Again took .5 mL in the am and then again .5mL 30mins prior to workout..I can feel this kick in my system in about 30minutes..Def feel it during my workout..and its one of the least irritating PH's I can think of to date..no headaches, spikes in BP, etc...no fatigue, lethargy like you might feel right away when introducing a new oral.

Bicep Hammer Curls-
    30x10 warmup
    40x10 warmup
    50x10
    65x8
    75x8
    95x6

Skullcrushers (seated backwards on a preacher bench)
    Poundstone Pain tolerance Method- When Derek and I train, we don't deload, we both actually just hit pain tolerance for a few weeks instead of a deload..it is all reps of 50-100 with lightweight and no lockouts.

40lb ez curl bar x50
    50x50
    60x50

Supinated Dumbell Curls (overextensions/pinky supinated as far as I can towards my face) all speed reps
    30x10
    40x10
    50x10

Close grip Incline Bench Press (bring bar just below the chin to adams apple, pause for 5 seconds, lift, and pause for 5 seconds at the top each rep)
    135x20
    135x15
    135x10

Seated Incline Dumbell Curls (one arm at a time)
    30x10
    40x10
    30x10

Called it a day. Still a bit sore from the previous workout but honestly I can feel this product kicking..usually when my biceps are tired, they just give out..on this sets I was just able to sit there and still crank out more and more reps..the weight still kept moving. Definitely have to say I am happy with this workout..Not super happy, but for the second day back from being sick..I will take it.

DAY 3

BW=214

Again same thing, took a dose in am .5mL and again around 1pm .5mL with my preworkout Contraband...

Day 3- LEGS- Heavy Squat Day-- I will be using 2 leg days this month. One will be higher reps and moderate weights, the other day will just be super super heavy weights for low reps. I also will switch it up and throw in Deadlifts on one of the days every week or so.

Got to the gym and after my warmups, I knew it was going to be a very very strong day..I just felt super fresh and strong..so no reason to hold back I knew I'd be pushing for a PR (personal record)

ATG Squats (warmups)
    135x10
    225x10
    315x8
    405x6

Pin Squats (to parallel- ass is about 16" from floor measured)
    500x6..felt simple
    585x6 felt easy again
    675x2..actually the bar was whipping around too much, this set didn't feel so good.
    785x 1 (PR) + 20lbs!!

Very happy I hit this new PR..so I dropped down in weight just to be safe...

585x3 deep reps
    500x 6 deep reps with ease...

Finished off with a second PR...did a NO Handed squat with 545lbs ATG x 1. I never tried more then 500 for a couple of reps, because this is dangerous to do these, especially with no spot.

I ran out of time, finished up with some super light leg extensions..had to skip calves as I had to get my daughter from school.

But super super happy. I have to say I am impressed so far, I do feel stronger and more aggressive in the gym on Mithras Nano Particles so far.

My diet has been good, been keeping at least 3 Prescription Nutrition Problend shakes (1000+ calories ) in me per day...

Overall this is a great start for me Taking the weekend off and then back at it full time next week...Looking forward to what new numbers I can hit next week.

One thing is for sure, Im beyond motivated on this product.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    785!! Geez man... I dunno how you do it Wes!!! Seems like a really nice PH. Looking forward to see how you feel along the weeks!

How's the soreness from day 1?