Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~Wesley versus Mithras NANO-Particles~

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    785!! Geez man... I dunno how you do it Wes!!! Seems like a really nice PH. Looking forward to see how you feel along the weeks!

How's the soreness from day 1?
    I'm interested in that as well, how's recovery time?

Those are some killer numbers too, hope to do #s like that someday. Lol.

Sent from my mobile.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn great job on the squat man! Thats one hell of a leg day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iron Legion products have caught my eye lately.. I really want to try them out so thank God I can follow some logs popping up!

Side note: those numbers.. damn.
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    785!! Geez man... I dunno how you do it Wes!!! Seems like a really nice PH. Looking forward to see how you feel along the weeks!

How's the soreness from day 1?
    thanx Vaynez..and im very happy you are here following along!! I do like it alot so far, i must admit it is gtg

Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    I'm interested in that as well, how's recovery time?

Those are some killer numbers too, hope to do #s like that someday. Lol.

Sent from my mobile.
    Recovery is a little better, I will certainly post up as I go what my thoughts are on this..thanx man for checking in

And you will hit numbers like this and beyond if you stick with it!! Remember I am only 214..there are some big boys on this board who can do this and then some..All you are seeing is my hard work...18+ years of it If I can do it..anyone can..and you will man...just stay at it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Damn great job on the squat man! Thats one hell of a leg day
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroMinded View Post
    Iron Legion products have caught my eye lately.. I really want to try them out so thank God I can follow some logs popping up!

Side note: those numbers.. damn.
    Hey man, again thank you for the kind words Much appreciated..

And honestly..Iron Legion has impressed me..I never really used them before..and now that I have..I honestly am already getting ready to buy another Nano Particles.

I have beta tested probably 20 products. Epi Andro RX was hands down my most amazing product. This product is new..but to be honest..in the short period of time I am on it..I would say this is one of the better starts I have had to a beta test....Im very pleased.

Im actually buying IL salvo and mixing with Epi andro raws the minute this ends..

Figures my luck..I get IL as it's leaving I hear all these reviews about AndroHard..and I never got to try it..one of my biggest regrets being in this industry. So if this Nano is that good..Im taking a chunk of cash and buying a few to keep for down the road..that is for sure.

LOG UPDATE

Day 5/6? Sorry losing track already

Monday was workout #4

BW=214lbs..so holding steady..but definitely "look bigger" already.

What I will say is that I look bigger already..fuller..reminds me of when I used to take dbol or abombs..just nice and full..and I feel very very good on this product.

My patience is limited since I started this product..Definitely notice shortly after I take it, I am very edgy. I get like this with certain compounds..and I can say for sure, this product is making me moody...but I can manage it so long as people don't approach me wrong.

Went to the gym..was running late...Shoulder and Back Day

I only had 45 minutes to workout..it's very tough to go to a gym..when you work as a Trainer and also have a supplement store..you get alot of people wanting to talk and ask questions...which I will admit is irritating...and distracting.

So today I was distracted..

I was also pretty sore from last week..my recovery is slightly better, my muscles are not as sore as my joints are..but that is probably more age related...

Warmup

Cable Seated Rows (full extension on all)
    50lbs on the Machinex10
    100x10
    150x10
    200x10 (full rack)
    200x10..this is probably equal to about 120lb dumbells per hand..so this is a warmup weight for me..My rows are strong..I will generally at most workout with 200-250 per hand for heavy rows

Seated Military on Smith Machine( Not a fan of Smith Machine..but something different, so I did these today)
    135x10
    135x10
    225x10
    225x10
    315x5
    315x5
    315x6..none to failure, but 315 was definitely making me work today...

Pullovers - super light day
    55x20
    55x20
    55x20...slow and controlled and just full extensions on all...

WesleyInman Trap Routine
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

Ran out of time...

Didn't get all I wanted to done...This was definitely not a workout that I would use to 'grow' from..this was more going through motions and trying to just really isolate the muscles.

On a good note, I do believe in undertraining compared to over-training. So as much as I did not do a ton of volume..I know my body will still get a little bit out of this session.

Intended to train today, but my daughter was up with a huge fever all night..so I didn't sleep, and she's home with me all day..so today is out of the question.

Back at it tommorrow.

Again, I am very happy with NANO Particles...I am super super motivated right now.

I'm also buying a bottle of Iron Legion SALVO. The minute this run ends, I'm starting Epiandro in transdermal solution to test it out..Im gonna suspend it at 100mgs and do 3-400mgs for 2 weeks and then do another oral Epiandro run for 2 more weeks.

The combo of the Nano Particles and the epi andro..I have high expectations.

NO SIDES so far on Nano Particles. Nothing besides moodiness/aggression. I am a fan so far!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Late to the party as usual, go get it Wes!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    250 per hand on the rows.... Wes.... lol just BEAST bro!!! I'm not sure I can even lift that weight!!!!
    Workout seemed pretty legit, and I agree on your balanced viewpoint in overcoming the tendency to overtrain. I'm sure you must be sore by now from that Monday, despite the fact that you had a sleepless night. Hope your daughter's feeling better today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Late to the party as usual, go get it Wes!!
    Thanx man for checking in!!!!!!
    250 per hand on the rows.... Wes.... lol just BEAST bro!!! I'm not sure I can even lift that weight!!!!
    Workout seemed pretty legit, and I agree on your balanced viewpoint in overcoming the tendency to overtrain. I'm sure you must be sore by now from that Monday, despite the fact that you had a sleepless night. Hope your daughter's feeling better today!
    Thanx VayneZ!! Very much..back at it today..and both her and I are fully recovered!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you man..means alot to me ur in here checking in!!

UPDATE:

Back at it:

I'll call this week 2:

I lost considerable water weight from dehydration and some bodyweight just from not eating!! But I have been eating non stop for 3 days..so it should come back this week..looking forward to it.

GYM DAY- Decided to do some lower weight and just nice, slow controlled reps...The first few days back..this is what I am going to do..My muscles are so dry..I see striations and I can hear my knees click when squatting down. Definitely don't wanna tear anything...I do feel hard as a rock though that is the one cool thing about this

Incline Bench Press- Wide grip (5 seconds down, pause for 2-3 seconds just below adam's apple, 3-5 seconds up)
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x20

WesleyInman Shrugs
    45lbs per hand x20
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

Super Deep Tricep Extensions (reverse preacher bench)
    20x30
    30x30
    40x30
    50x30

Flat Bench Dumbells (super deep contractions, 5 seconds down, pause, 5 seconds up)
    50x10
    50x10
    80x10
    80x10

Stretched a bit..and called it a day. I only had 1 dose of the NANO in me before this workout..today and tommorrow I have to do a very short routine since my daughter has a half day.

Though I didn't do a ton of volume..and nothing was even remotely heavy...I left feeling very good...I def hit my muscles just right...I certainly felt the burn very quickly..meaning my endurance is down...and again, my muscles are just very flat from the deydration...

Looking forward to the end of the week..Gonna hit the gym 5 days straight, just to get my body back to normal.

Be back tommorrow!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted this on the other forum, bc in the past when i post my trap video..ppl complain and bitch that in the trap routine..my traps dont' look that developed I know I'd never have to explain that here.but will post this video for some of the new SS guys, so they can see the trap development that you can obtain from that method..maybe it will be useful in their own regimens

Only need the first 10-15 seconds to see on this one!!

Last edited by WesleyInman; 03-24-2014 at 04:29 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to see your back at it and both of you are fully recovered. Nice light workout, I'll probably do something like that next time I bench, since I've been going too heavy lately.

I've seen both these vids already, and because of that Trap video people in here in my gym now copies me when I work my traps with those 45 plates. Little do these people know that they are doing the ''Wes Trap Routine''

And bruh anyone that critiques those traps negatively, obviously needs to see an eye doctor or something. Those Traps are BEAST bro!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Posted this on the other forum, bc in the past when i post my trap video..ppl complain and bitch that in the trap routine..my traps dont' look that developed
    You must be posting on a site for the blind.......