Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
Happy to see your back at it and both of you are fully recovered. Nice light workout, I'll probably do something like that next time I bench, since I've been going too heavy lately.

I've seen both these vids already, and because of that Trap video people in here in my gym now copies me when I work my traps with those 45 plates. Little do these people know that they are doing the ''Wes Trap Routine''

LOL!!!!!!!!! Awesome!! Thanx man...thank you for checking in again too

And bruh anyone that critiques those traps negatively, obviously needs to see an eye doctor or something. Those Traps are BEAST bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
You must be posting on a site for the blind.......
LOL TY

UPDATE- Week 2 - DAY 2

Back and Bicep Day

Warmed up well for 10 minutes and then jumped right into routine...

Hammer Strength Dumbell Curls (one side at a time)
15x20
20x20
25x20
35x20

Seated Hammer Strength Rows
50lbs x10
100x10
150x10
200x10 (rack)..all felt easy, but good

Supinated Dumbell Curls
25x10
35x10
45x10
60x10

Pullovers- Dumbell
50x10
70x10
95x10

EZ Curl Biceps- slight cheat curl (for strength--not bodybuilding)
85x8
135x8
185x8
215x6

Here's a video to show these EZ curls for anyone new to the forum..most the SS guys have seen this already...not from today, but this is the style I was using...

Dumbell Rows w straps
110x10
160x10
160x10
210x5
210x5

Called it a day. Still can feel that my muscles are super super tired...meaning they dont' have any glycogen storage, and still just rock hard, but flat. I figure it's gonna take all week to get them back full and back to normal. Again noticed that I was sweating more then normal..just drenched..not sure if this was the NANO particles or again just my body getting rid of some toxins.

Stayed super light on almost all exercises...went somewhat heavy on the end rows and EZ curls..

The EZ curls if you are wondering..this exercise actually helps my strength on exercises such as heavy tire flips in strongman and Atlas stones. I do not believe it is effective for a bodybuilder, so in the event anyone see this and thinks to add these in..I specifically target these with momentum for Strongman.

Overall..like I said last week..I notice for a fact the NANO on the bicep days. My biceps when they are tired..usually just die out..any day I have taken NANO Particles and done biceps..the weight still keeps moving up..Its a great feeling..I def can say for a fact this is from the supplements..its giving me several more reps on curls to date

Back at it tommorrow for some legs