User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley versus Mithras NANO-Particles~

Let me first say that I would like to thank TOTALFLEXBLOG and Iron Legion for sending me this to beta test..

mithrasNANOPARTICLES.jpgMithrasNANObottle.jpg
    I have to say, this is one of the most beautiful labels and product designs I have seen to date. In person, I was amazed just how amazing the labels are, the bottle, the dropper even has measurements, and the packaging, just the entire presentation gives me a solid feeling this is going to be a very very good run.

Started today..BW is hovering at 210-211 "TODAY". I will admit I was out of the gym for a solid week and I was very sick. I was 215 a week ago solid before I got sick. Barely ate for an entire week, etc..so I am depleted. Hoping this product can bring me up to the 220 mark and add some new Strength PR's.

I am going to be running .5mL's of this 2x per day, for 30 days straight, on and off workout days. I will be using the following products with this run:

OTHER PRODUCTS
    100mgs of prescribed HRT - every 4 days (I have been on this dose for 8 months, so the only new results I show will be from Nano Particles since I have a very very clear baseline.
    -Liv52
    -Prescription Nutrition ProBlend Blueberry Muffin Protein (2-3 mass shakes per day) Add in 36 oz whole milk, 6 ice cubes, 1 scoop of problend, 1 yogurt, 2tbsps of lowfat peanut butter,1 banana, 1/2 cup of raw oats..blend on high for 45 seconds. 1000+ calorie shake.
    -ContraBAND preworkout by Iron Forged Nutrition (workout days only)
    -ECA here and there...

**I will be logging workouts and any potential effects or side effects. I will be training about 4x per week and most likely posting about that much. Love my Swole Source family but for any new members, please keep questions in my log to the product NANO-PARTICLES. If anyone has questions about GYMnTONIC Supplements, please msg me at "questions@gymntonic.com". And please understand I am now on 25+ forums..I will do my best to check in daily, but please be patient with me responding to any questions on this product.

Very excited to put this product to the test
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 03-13-2014 at 12:39 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP