User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N(r) Niagen (I put this in general for all to see)

SS family, no bs this supplement has had immediate difference for me already. I got it from our vendor So Cal Nutrition (fast shipping from CA to CT!). I read a lot of reviews and data on this supplement before I took the plunge (popular lifespan forum even, real geeks over there). Im glad I did now. Ive told my main gym buddy already he is gonna order now an Ive told my co workers now Im telling you guys before I head off to start my day.

I have not needed a stim boost at all, my energy level/well being is amazing already................I cant make comments on metabolism/endurance yet because Ive just started it thats more longer term. My mental clarity is on point, Ive never been diagnosed an I like to avoid doctors for adhd or depression etc an Ive never been on a prescription medication. (I also made a post recently on SAM-E for depression, well glad I got this instead)

This has been better than any nootropic stack Ive taken, Im starting cardio this week so ill see how my endurance is.

A lot of reviews if you look around seem to all follow what Ive said the immediate effects in your energy/well being/focus.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intrigued. How much better than regular nicotinamide is nicotinamide ribose? (Niagen).

There's quite a buzz about this compound, and it sounds legit. Anyway, I've ordered some from So-Cal.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for the shoutout! it truly makes my day to know we were able to provide a product that has positively impacted your life!

This was one of the compounds that caught me off guard...I really loved the research on it, picked up the product line, and we've had a hard time keeping it in stock since. I'm finally able to reserve a bottle for myself and will be starting next week

Markam, I've seen some research comparing nicotinamide ribose to plane nicotinamide...the difference seems to be night and day. I'll try to post some links later
    Last edited by SoCal-Nutrition; 03-21-2014 at 12:48 AM.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    Thank you so much for the shoutout! it truly makes my day to know we were able to provide a product that has positively impacted your life!

This was one of the compounds that caught me off guard...I really loved the research on it, picked up the product line, and we've had a hard time keeping it in stock since. I'm finally able to reserve a bottle for myself and will be starting next week

Markam, I've seen some research comparing nicotinamide ribose to plane nicotinamide...the difference seems to be night and day. I'll try to post some links later
    I just noticed that So-cal stocks this stuff I have a 3-pack coming and cant wait to try it out now. Being a shift worker I always need a pick-me-up.. cant wait to try it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lug......I just updated my use with this stuff in so cal nutrition section. This is the BEST supplement I have ever bought. I can't believe the difference.

I been killing the gym again. I literally have a change in my body since I've started. I will post my pic later for you guys. I got abs again man. I went to Powerhouse in New Haven an big dudes asked me if I compete?! Wes prob knows the gym I'm talkin about. I'm a lean 200+ 6'1".

This has helped me out big time mentally and physically. It def got rid of my depression state I been in an this best I felt in ages. I feel like this company HPN hit a jackpot when more feedback starts to roll in. So Cal are they they only company who is lisenced to sell this for a while?

At work my mental focus is just.....spot on. Even co workers have noticed personality change.
    Last edited by ctAL; 03-25-2014 at 05:20 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmmmmm.....I want to try some now.

Gotta do a little research.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell i think i might even need to try some of this stuff.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even I'm thinking about it haha

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds legit at fuk...,.demiurge didn't do shit for me even at 300mg and I wasad disappointed becuae I've really been wanting a good nootropic supp.....this may just take the cake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive look better since ive started wish i had a before pic for comparison nothing has changed diet wise, i feel great and strong as hell, well i am very strong right now honestly

i weighed myself yesterday at 206.5, im 6'1", ive actually gained weight since taking it........stronger and fuller, not to mention my mood and well being is awesome, id swear im taking a PH

only thing ive ever done is androhard v3 when it came out

my only supps right now are niagen and protein powder blend an i like to eat food

anyways im a great responder to this product, i love it
    Last edited by ctAL; 03-27-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post

ive look better since ive started wish i had a before pic for comparison nothing has changed diet wise, i feel great and strong as hell, well i am very strong right now honestly

i weighed myself yesterday at 206.5, im 6'1", ive actually gained weight since taking it........stronger and fuller, not to mention my mood and well being is awesome, id swear im taking a PH

only thing ive ever done is androhard v3 when it came out

my only supps right now are niagen and protein powder blend an i like to eat food

anyways im a great responder to this product, i love it
    Yeah, you're def pretty swole! Do you dose on work out days only, also do you use recommended dosage or do you bump it up a capsule or two?