Whats up my Swole Source family!!!! Happy Holiday to all of you guys, hope you all are well and training is going as good as possible!!!!!!!

Running a few sales for St. Patty's Day..You can use your SWOLE SOURCE discount in addition to all of the current sales and specials!!!

We have a few new items to tell you about...

First we have ORIGINAL MR.HYDE by Pro Supps!!! This is the one with 1,3 dmaa in it..said to be one of the best preworkouts on the market.

Please don't pay retail for this. If you are a Swole Source member and want one of these, PM me and we will do a special sale. I have them listed for 70+ shipping..but for ANY swole source member, they're urs for $55 shipped..out the door!!

LINK TO ORIGINAL MR. HYDE
~MR. HYDE preworkout **ORIGINAL FORMULA** with 1,3 dmaa!! By Pro SUPPS-- SUPER RARE!! - GymNTonic.com
MRHYDE1.jpg

Also we have our TOP 3 preworkouts in addition to this..

We have Contraband by Iron Forged Nutrition

We have Stimul8 by FinaFlex

We have Speedx3 by lecheek!

All of these perform very similar if not better to products like CRAZE by Driven Sports!
lecheekspeedx3Bottle.JPGFinaflexSTIMUL8.jpgironforgedCONTRABAND2.jpg

In terms of ProHormones our top performers this month are

SUPER DMZ 3.0 by Iron Mag Labs- On sale for $49.99 / retails for $74.99 + shipping on IML

Epistane by Prescription Nutrition- Still holding very very strong at the top

Later this weekend or early next week we have

PRESCRIPTION NUTRITION

1) Epi Andro Hard (same as IML Epi andro rx) only these are 80mgs per capsule!!!

2) Trest Base (aka oral trest) same as Trestobol by Celtic Labs but stronger per capsule!!

Nootropics

Our top 2 sellers are:

1) Generic NOOPEPT by ED-

~SALE~ NooPept Capsules - by EM- 100 caps @ 30mgs each + FREE SHIPPING - GymNTonic.com

2) Lecheek Ampitropin

LINK TO AMPitropin
AMPitropin- By Lecheek- Increase Brain Focus/Function- #1 ranked Nootropic - GymNTonic.com

2 reviews
Mike
On my second week of ampitropin and I have to say it's one of the best supplements I've ever used. My focus is crazy intense and it gives me a nice rush of energy.

Jim
I learned four weeks worth of physics in a day.

It literally feels like adderal. I am impressed. Great job lecheek. Absolutely perfect for focus during class.

Tons of other new additions and even a few new pheromone additions

Thanx Swole Source!!!!!!!!!!!