Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UNDERSTANDING GHRP + GHRH PEPTIDES: An Introduction

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Yeah. Ipam is not useless. I have a friend who used it for a couple months with mod grf and experienced better sleep, some fat loss, mild strength. It's not useless by any means.
    I did not say its useless- I said its waste of money. Ipamorelin does same thing that GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do at smaller dosages- so instead of using Ipamorelin he could used 70-80mcg of GHRP-6, effects would be same but it would be 3X cheaper.
    Reason why Ipamorelin does not cause prolactin/cortisol release is because it simply cannot stimulate pituary that much.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    We are just not going to agree here.
    I like this answer, you deserve a lot of respect for your attitude.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm finally looking into Peps, thus the education starts...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I'm finally looking into Peps, thus the education starts...
    Check out Datbtrue, there's a ton of info out there for newbies to the most advanced user.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Cortisol:
    Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide-6 Stimulates Sleep, Growth Hormone, ACTH and Cortisol Release in Normal Man

There is the cortisol, but this is a pain to do from my phone so i will look for prolactin later tonight.
    h2s buy chance do you recall the article you were going to post about ghrp-6 and prolactin? I'm scanning the peptide section of the forum so I may have missed it as this is all new to me.
    Last edited by milehighguy; 08-28-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Check out Datbtrue, there's a ton of info out there for newbies to the most advanced user.
    yep, trying to read as much as possible there. also trying to learn before just jumping in with both feet as i am anxious to do some research of my own.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good post H2s thank you
    |
    And rather then debate I will say that I have "competitors" use a dosage of 200mcgs from personal experiences....if it isn't for a "competitor" I don't recommend this compound EVER. But at this dose it trumps THC and any other forms of compounds that are said to increase appetite. At this dosage everyone who has ever used it that I know, eats and is then hungry again immediately. This is a very very good tool for stimulating appetite IMO.

Again I will not debate the issue because truthfully I do not know of any medical literature personally that I would trust, nor have I ever conducted personal bloodwork to know, but on the topic of increases in prolactin/cortisol/etc...I would say "anything" is possible. I specifically have worked with several clients who have had "pre gyno issues from IGF. Granted this is a different peptide totally but my point is, you would never think this possible..but I have seen it dozens of times.

I for one am open to learning about peptides even further. I don't think enough long term studies exist to say factually that "this or that" can or cannot happen with any peptide. I think we are all the "learning curve."
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ghrp-6, and I mean, good, legit GHRP 6 from SRC didnt do shit for my appetite. Even with 100mcgs of Mod grf, combined with 500mcg of GHRP6 didnt do anything. I hear some prefer ghrp2 over 6, but 6 didnt do a whole lot. GWP's did a little the first couple times and then I never really got an appetite increase after that and I certainly NEVER got a stomach emptying. Dosed on an empty stomach, no carbs even up to about an hour after dosing. Nada. Tried super high dosed Synthetek B-12. IM and Sub Q injections. Nada. Not everything works for everyone. I guess I'm just gonna have to smoke weed

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ghrp-6, and I mean, good, legit GHRP 6 from SRC didnt do shit for my appetite. Even with 100mcgs of Mod grf, combined with 500mcg of GHRP6 didnt do anything. I hear some prefer ghrp2 over 6, but 6 didnt do a whole lot. GWP's did a little the first couple times and then I never really got an appetite increase after that and I certainly NEVER got a stomach emptying. Dosed on an empty stomach, no carbs even up to about an hour after dosing. Nada. Tried super high dosed Synthetek B-12. IM and Sub Q injections. Nada. Not everything works for everyone. I guess I'm just gonna have to smoke weed
    Try out GHRP-2. It was on and off with me. Sometimes GHRP-6 wouldn't give me that much hunger at 150mcg, but when I would take 150 of GHRP-2, I'd get SUPER HUNGRY!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: UNDERSTANDING GHRP + GHRH PEPTIDES: An Introduction

How long did you run this and what was your dosing schedule?

Sucks to hear the lack of results on ghrp6. I'm thinking ghrp2 might be my pick.