Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My peptide research results...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My peptide research results...

I thought I would give you some feedback on research with peptides that I have been doing over the past couple of weeks. I ordered Mod and GHRP-2 from our sponsor, Evolved Research Supply . It arrived quickly and upon initial research, I found it to be legit.

Over the past couple of weeks, my protocol has been either 3x or 4x/day at saturation doses. Without changing anything dietarily, I have experienced a mild amount of fat loss. However, it is notable that I have also seen no change in the numbers on the scale. Muscles feel more full (i.e., glycogen retention).

Post workout recovery has been enhanced significantly. Soreness that would usually last for days, dissipates quickly. There has been a healing effect on my shoulder. It is still not 100%, but the pain during chest press movements is significantly reduced and the post workout pain and inflammation no longer exists, or at least to any troubling degree.

It is still early, but at this time, I have not experienced any side effects from this protocol.

I just wanted to give you guys some information on my recent results, but if you have further questions, please ask.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I thought I would give you some feedback on research with peptides that I have been doing over the past couple of weeks. I ordered Mod and GHRP-2 from our sponsor, Evolved Research Supply . It arrived quickly and upon initial research, I found it to be legit.

Over the past couple of weeks, my protocol has been either 3x or 4x/day at saturation doses. Without changing anything dietarily, I have experienced a mild amount of fat loss. However, it is notable that I have also seen no change in the numbers on the scale. Muscles feel more full (i.e., glycogen retention).

Post workout recovery has been enhanced significantly. Soreness that would usually last for days, dissipates quickly. There has been a healing effect on my shoulder. It is still not 100%, but the pain during chest press movements is significantly reduced and the post workout pain and inflammation no longer exists, or at least to any troubling degree.

It is still early, but at this time, I have not experienced any side effects from this protocol.

I just wanted to give you guys some information on my recent results, but if you have further questions, please ask.
    i am thinking of giving ipam and mod a try here as soon as the ipam is in.

only concern for me is prolactin gyno but i have prami on deck and know how to use it.

very interested for healing capabilities. while i can execute all my lifts every week, shoulders and hips always just feel 90-95%, not 100%.

also sleep and fat loss is a bonus haha.

ghrp-2 if i'm not mistaken is a bit more prolactiny than ipam..

my question is though, do you feel its even mildly underdosed? evolved is way cheaper than southern research or iron dragon... i would never consider GWP so i dont even look lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My peptide research results...

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i am thinking of giving ipam and mod a try here as soon as the ipam is in.

only concern for me is prolactin gyno but i have prami on deck and know how to use it.

very interested for healing capabilities. while i can execute all my lifts every week, shoulders and hips always just feel 90-95%, not 100%.

also sleep and fat loss is a bonus haha.

ghrp-2 if i'm not mistaken is a bit more prolactiny than ipam..

my question is though, do you feel its even mildly underdosed? evolved is way cheaper than southern research or iron dragon... i would never consider GWP so i dont even look lol
    Though ghrp-2 is raises prolactin while ipam doesn't, I have seen no effects of prolactin thus far.

As far as potency... I have tried 3 brands. The first was a gift from someone and I was not familiar and do not recall the brand. It worked as advertised. Debora Labs' product resulted in no effects at all. Evolved's product equalled the response from the first brand I tried. At 100/100, I received a noticeable effect each time.

After my disappointment with Debora Labs, I figured I would just pony up the money at SRC to get the good stuff, but after hearing such positive feedback from people regarding Evolved, in conjunction with an aggressive price point, I figured it was worth a trial with a small order. As long as I can continue to get these effects, I'll keep going back to evolved.

Hope that helps.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah for sure. i'm probably going to try the ipam first and see if it's worth it's price.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah for sure. i'm probably going to try the ipam first and see if it's worth it's price.
    I'm running Ipam/mod combo from src and it's legit, and I experience the same recovery and fat loss effects Burly talks about. I can't wait till Evolved starts carrying Ipam so I can buy a bunch of ipam and mod from them and give my comparisons.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'm running Ipam/mod combo from src and it's legit, and I experience the same recovery and fat loss effects Burly talks about. I can't wait till Evolved starts carrying Ipam so I can buy a bunch of ipam and mod from them and give my comparisons.
    What's your protocol?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not worth price. Honestly. People in the know never use Ipamorelin.

Post no 11:
    UNDERSTANDING GHRP + GHRH PEPTIDES: An Introduction - Page 2

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those in the know would probably disagree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone is sensitive to prolactin or cortisol then Ipam would be a choice tgey are willing to pay for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone in the know would use less GHRP-6 or even 2 and would avoid prolactin problems.
    And would save significant amount of money.
    You are obviously rich, and I'm glad for you.