Thread: Pure-oils.net

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    FPR,
    Trest is kinda like test and tren mixed. It is quite potent and can be dosed at the same rate as normal Test Prop (350-500mg/wk). I ran it for a short time and loved it. It is VERY suppressive, as seeing that it was first designed to be a male contraceptive. It gave me a better libido boost than normal Test.

Desoxy T-acetate is new to me, but from what I have read it looks to be P-Plex. The scientific label is 5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol.
    http://www.swolesource.com/forum/pro...es-henryv.html
    Scroll down to post #6. The profile in the link is for the oral methyl version, just keep that in mind.
    I was reading about how hard and how fast Trest shuts you down. I'd have to say HCG is a must while using it to ease recovery and preserve the boys. How quickly did you bounce back post-cycle? Did you have any ED issues getting off it?

I also read from several users that the libido increase while on it is incredible.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I was reading about how hard and how fast Trest shuts you down. I'd have to say HCG is a must while using it to ease recovery and preserve the boys. How quickly did you bounce back post-cycle? Did you have any ED issues getting off it?

I also read from several users that the libido increase while on it is incredible.
    Yes, shutdown is no joke. Libido was sky high on it.
    I had no ED issues afterwards, recovery was pretty normal compared to other cycles in the past. Clomid for 6 weeks was enough, which is my normal PCT length.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, shutdown is no joke. Libido was sky high on it.
    I had no ED issues afterwards, recovery was pretty normal compared to other cycles in the past. Clomid for 6 weeks was enough, which is my normal PCT length.
    Did you use HCG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Did you use HCG?
    Negative. I should have, but I didn't run it that long...

I did about 5 weeks of it over a 6 week timeframe. I stopped it for a week while I had the flu because I felt so badly.

So, trest.

Made about 4 grams of it in a GSO base at 100mg/mL. Some of you may have seen it in a trest thread on the fourms.

Started out at 25mg/day. Felt good, but nothing crazy.

Quickly bumped it up to 50mg/day. A lot came rolling out at this point. Strength went up, felt better, enjoyed the gym more. Good stuff.

Kicked it up to 75mg/day, and this is where it shined. Holy crap it was intense. Strength went up, broke some PR's, felt great.

Tried 100mg/day for about a week. That was rough. It felt like I only got a minor boost in strength, but side effects started showing up.

Sides were irritating to me. Energy started to falter, night sweats, and a general uneasy feeling... kind of a cloudy feeling in my head. Granted, that was mainly at the 100mg/day dose. At the 25 and 50mg doses, sides didn't exist. Night sweats came about at 75mg/day, but they weren't too bad.

The run was pretty good overall. I did drop it for a week when I was hit by the flu, mainly because the night sweats were killing me. Having a fever is bad enough, so trest only made it that much worse. Libido was way up the whole time I was on it, felt like I was 16 again. Over the 5-ish weeks that I used it, I put on about 6 pounds, including the fact that I lost a good bit when the flu hit.

I didn't use an AI while on, although I could see having to use one for longer cycles at 50-75mg/day. I would say that a good cycle with it would be 75/mg a day by itself, or 50mg/day stacked with something else. I know some people wonder if this could be a test base for a cycle, and it feels like it could be so long as the rest of the AAS/PHs being used aren't excessive.

So all in all, it was a good run. I'll be running it again sometime, but with prices on the rise it may be a while. Not to mention that I'm still technically in PCT.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would you say your experience with aromatization was with it Cobalt?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, very little to none. Although I could see it as an issue if run longer than I did.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have a does on DTA? I was thinking 400mg paired w/ Trest @ 350mg... I never use trest in oil, but I used mentabolan the ph version & Celtics trestobol felt like test... I was reading oil is stronger so I'm in 4 pure oils sale!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a does on DTA? I was thinking 400mg paired w/ Trest @ 350mg... I never use trest in oil, but I used mentabolan the ph version & Celtics trestobol felt like test... I was reading oil is stronger so I'm in 4 pure oils sale!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    How would you say your experience with aromatization was with it Cobalt?

I'm running it at 350mg a wk and so far I haven't used an AI. I'm using 1g of AH and I'm sure that's making a difference. I would like to slide the DTA in behind the AH to compare around wk 7-8 but we will need to see if it's in stock.

So far this current combo will wear your dick out and piss off your wife when your home. I feel like I'm back in high school !

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by guardianactual View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I would keep the Trest @ 350mg because for me the pumps are unbelievable at that level. I would start the DTA @ 350mg and move towards 500mg maybe during wk 2-3. That is how I plan on trying it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's AH? Androhard? They still don't have DTA in or desoxy-t cyp!

- - - Updated - - -

What's AH? Androhard? They still don't have DTA in or desoxy-t cyp!