Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Pure-oils.net

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by polishpower View Post
    Thank you for the reply BBG. So just to make sure I'm not reading this incorrect, the capsules are for oral administration? My test subjects are still gun shy of injectables, so sticking with transdermal and oral is how we've gotten by.
    They are not for human or animal consumption. They are research chemicals sold in capsules. The capsules make it easy to measure out each dose. In this case, each capsule contains 10mg of the chemical superdiol.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBG check your pm's. Thank you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is in stock EXCEPT trestolone products. These are coming shortly.

Just released a dienolone transdermal as well!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post

Love Dien as a oil or TD. TD is great when you travel and can't take your oil with you. It's a great recomp agent with EPI Andro in the mix.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Frank Thomas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good news! Thanks
    DAMN THE SUBJECTIVITY OF IT ALL!
    ALPHA GAINZ REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had little to no luck with them. Their customer service is less than acceptable. I ordered products that were in stock and they never contacted me to tell me that they actually weren't, I was just being told my order would ship in a few days. After an excessive period of time, I finally just got a refund. My second order was supposedly shipped, but they will not respond to my emails regarding tracking information as if it was shipped when they stated, it would have arrived a while ago. Use caution, seems you guys have had better luck than me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also tend to under-fill (my last order got about 8ml of product in every 10ml vial). That being said, there isn't a lot of other options these days. I don't think people have better luck than you, I just think they don't know where else to turn. Once upon a time the customer service was fine, but the health of the individual who was chiefly responsible for that took a turn for the worse, and that triggered a series of other unfortunate (though not as serious) events. Hopefully things will eventually return to their former glory, but I suspect they will still have to spend a long time trying to regain the confidence of customers like us who aren't eager to be burned again.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's poor communication that's the problem. Unfortunately everyone is busy filling the enormous number of orders we only have 1 guy, who isn't at the office, who gives updates on orders.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Order from 1 month ago

It's poor communication that's the problem. Unfortunately everyone is busy filling the enormous number of orders we only have 1 guy, who isn't at the office, who gives updates on orders.
    I put in an order on 04/04/2015 and everything showed in stock. I got one email claiming to have shipped the order on 04/18/2015. No tracking was provided and no more updates. I am running out of patience since I have never had to wait for anything that long, even products from Asia with international shipping. I sent numerous inquiries through the web site, called the contact number that shows on the credit card...nothing! What kind of operation is Pure Oils running ?
    I am quite disappointed and thinking about calling my credit card company next week. I hope someone replies before that since once I cancel, the negative feedback is going to start pouring everywhere that I have access to.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threatening anyone isn't going to accomplish anything...nor would it change much, people know they turn out great products, one of the few who do consistently.