0 Thread(s)
    It usually takes two to three weeks to ship

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    It's poor communication that's the problem. Unfortunately everyone is busy filling the enormous number of orders we only have 1 guy, who isn't at the office, who gives updates on orders.
    Any update on any of the trestolone esters? I've been sitting on a partially shipped order (haven't received Trest Phenyl) since the beginning of March. The last I heard, all of the esters were expected to be in stock by the 5th.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Order placed February 24th. It was for 2 trest PP's. I haven't been able to get a reply or update on my order. (Except for the one saying trest would be in stock May 5th) It was in stock when I placed the order... Otherwise i wouldn't have ordered them. Id like an update, product substitution, or a refund if it comes down to it. Quick question...are the capsules pure active ingredient or is there a filler in the caps also? Thanks for any info That can be provided.

-Soma

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never got told "May 5th" (saw that others were), but for trest I have been getting 'within the month' for almost six months now. Gotta give 'em points for consistency (at this point I'm thinking there's a 43% chance of it eventually showing up once before the business shuts down)

Anyway, for your request I'd note two things. First, their order update/messaging mechanism on the order itself doesn't seem to go to anybody (even when their own messages are attached to it) so if you've been using that, try submitting every reply as a new CS ticket instead. Seems like it would be less efficient for them but that's how I eventually, after some prolonged begging, got my refund. Otherwise, you'll have to pm someone with actual access like nostrum on phf.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rep for pure oils but I'm not on this forum any longer. Please pm me over at prohormone forum. Thanks guys.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I Honestly didn't go where to go, I order a research Chem from Pure-oils about a 6 weeks ago. After contacting them the 1st time they said they had inventories issue with their supplier and agree to send me a different chemical. That was 3 weeks ago, I have sent them several emails since at this point I would like a full refund and nothing. Anyone going thru this with them? Their customer service is awful if any.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimuramma23 View Post
    Okay, I Honestly didn't go where to go, I order a research Chem from Pure-oils about a 6 weeks ago. After contacting them the 1st time they said they had inventories issue with their supplier and agree to send me a different chemical. That was 3 weeks ago, I have sent them several emails since at this point I would like a full refund and nothing. Anyone going thru this with them? Their customer service is awful if any.
    I thought I remembered hearing the person running the business end of Pure Oils died recently and that's part of the reason for all the uncertainty. But I might be mistaken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

News Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I thought I remembered hearing the person running the business end of Pure Oils died recently and that's part of the reason for all the uncertainty. But I might be mistaken.
    so I have been going through the same for months, ive emailed these guys about 10 times every which way, never get responses, for a while I kept getting emails saying trest was in stock, never was... NOW this morning I get one saying trest ace is in, and it is! weary as hell to order since its like a ghost ship with no responses but that is definitely some interesting changes, Trestelone Acetate 10ML and 20ML is in stock for all you guys wondering.. hope it helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered Trest Dec 8/27, arrived 9/2. Ordered two more vials on 9/5 (price jumped) and shipping info was sent on 9/7 but tracking shows no activity so nothing was ever actually shipped. No response to emails. I guess with these guys you can't risk any big orders; maybe you will get your product eventually, maybe not. They cleaned up the web site a lot but it seems like the same bad service otherwise. I would be happier with any explanation for delay than a no response. That just makes you think your order was blown off. Of course credit card was charged.
    Last edited by muddy; 09-21-2015 at 06:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tracking just updated to "Picked up"
    I feel sorry for the people on this thread who have had long term no ship / no response. PO should make that right.