Both the 10ml and 20ml are $20 off.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm arriving quite late to the party here. For that I apologize if the questions I'm about to post have been answered elsewhere.

If these research compounds were applied to human research subjects, what steroidal compounds would each be similar to? I presume the Dienolone is a Tren-type compound. And I've read mixed reports on what Trest actually is and what it's most like (including the fact it's highly suppressive), but I don't know what's correct and what isn't.

But what I'm most intrigued by is the Desoxy T-acetate. What compound is it most like? Where are researchers seeing this compound eliciting effects?

I'd also welcome PMs on these if someone isn't comfortable enough to answer out loud. Thanks!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm arriving quite late to the party here. For that I apologize if the questions I'm about to post have been answered elsewhere.

If these research compounds were applied to human research subjects, what steroidal compounds would each be similar to? I presume the Dienolone is a Tren-type compound. And I've read mixed reports on what Trest actually is and what it's most like (including the fact it's highly suppressive), but I don't know what's correct and what isn't.

But what I'm most intrigued by is the Desoxy T-acetate. What compound is it most like? Where are researchers seeing this compound eliciting effects?

I'd also welcome PMs on these if someone isn't comfortable enough to answer out loud. Thanks!
    Impressive results with injectable desoxytestosterone...... theres a lot more info over on PHF but I cant get onto their site right now
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Impressive results with injectable desoxytestosterone...... theres a lot more info over on PHF but I cant get onto their site right now
    Won't work in Tapatalk. They upgraded.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    Won't work in Tapatalk. They upgraded.

Yeah I know, I can't get in on my laptop either.. It's been all screwed up since BA started upgrading the forum

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That blows. I only check it once day now cause I can't use Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    That blows. I only check it once day now cause I can't use Tapatalk

I got use to it on my phone without TapaTalk, really wasn't that bad. But logging into the forum has been a hassle.. Oh well

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR,
    Trest is kinda like test and tren mixed. It is quite potent and can be dosed at the same rate as normal Test Prop (350-500mg/wk). I ran it for a short time and loved it. It is VERY suppressive, as seeing that it was first designed to be a male contraceptive. It gave me a better libido boost than normal Test.

Desoxy T-acetate is new to me, but from what I have read it looks to be P-Plex. The scientific label is 5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol.
    http://www.swolesource.com/forum/pro...es-henryv.html
    Scroll down to post #6. The profile in the link is for the oral methyl version, just keep that in mind.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cobat I love the comparison test/tren so I assume it recomps you well? How long does it take to kick in 2 weeks or so like Test P? DTA is said to be like a more anabolic masteron great for cutting. Would I have to pin ED or can I run em like EOD bc I HATE ED shots. Oh, n does Trest have joint soothing properties like Deca?
    Last edited by guardianactual; 05-27-2014 at 01:20 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guardianactual View Post
    Cobat I love the comparison test/tren so I assume it recomps you well? How long does it take to kick in 2 weeks or so like Test P? DTA is said to be like a more anabolic masteron great for cutting. Would I have to pin ED or can I run em like EOD bc I HATE ED shots. Oh, n does Trest have joint soothing properties like Deca?
    Trest kicks in pretty fast, within a few days fast. It has recomp potential, but I used it during a bulk. Doesn't have joint soothing properties, at least none that I saw.

You can pin Trest or DTA EOD if you like, but that would be the longest between pins that I'd go. ED would be ideal, but I fully understand ED pinning becoming annoying.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!