Thread: Pure-oils.net

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by guardianactual View Post
    What's AH? Androhard? They still don't have DTA in or desoxy-t cyp!

- - - Updated - - -

What's AH? Androhard? They still don't have DTA in or desoxy-t cyp!
    Yes Androhard. I think Desoxy is currently in customs.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I figured LMAO they had the M1T-oxime held up too! Damn customs.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I figured LMAO they had the M1T-oxime held up too! Damn customs.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placed an order on 5/20, been a week and no shipment. Showed as shipped via USPS Priority mail on 5/22, and one week later nothing. USPS Priority always takes 2-3 days max for me. I emailed them and got no reply. Just wondering if other people on this board have had positive interactions with this company.

The lack of reply from them is my main concern, never even got a confirmation email. No communication of any kind from them, just got billed on my credit card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by QTip View Post
    Placed an order on 5/20, been a week and no shipment. Showed as shipped via USPS Priority mail on 5/22, and one week later nothing. USPS Priority always takes 2-3 days max for me. I emailed them and got no reply. Just wondering if other people on this board have had positive interactions with this company.

The lack of reply from them is my main concern, never even got a confirmation email. No communication of any kind from them, just got billed on my credit card.

The oil site is a little funky on order status updates as I've had the same issues. I also have one out pending but BA is reliable and honest so it will come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: package arrived today. I checked the tracking number on the package and the label was printed 5/21, but it was not dropped off at the post office til 5/28, hence the delay.

From talking to others, seems as if the communication is not great, but they are reliable. Another person told me to PM BoardAdmin at phf and got a response right away, although he did not give me any further information other than that he would look into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by QTip View Post
    Update: package arrived today. I checked the tracking number on the package and the label was printed 5/21, but it was not dropped off at the post office til 5/28, hence the delay.

From talking to others, seems as if the communication is not great, but they are reliable. Another person told me to PM BoardAdmin at phf and got a response right away, although he did not give me any further information other than that he would look into it.

Sounds like the same timing as my Order as well. What oil are you researching on your rat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Sounds like the same timing as my Order as well. What oil are you researching on your rat?
    Researching with Dienolone Acetate and Trest Ace.

What about you? Rat's experience so far?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Dienazone the topical DA it was eh... Buddy ran DA @ 100mg EOD He said it's like a low dose of tren... 600mg EW should be a sweet spot IMO but I have no proof just theory. Love to hear more on ALL Pure oils as I wait 4 DTA to get in!

- - - Updated - - -

I used Dienazone the topical DA it was eh... Buddy ran DA @ 100mg EOD He said it's like a low dose of tren... 600mg EW should be a sweet spot IMO but I have no proof just theory. Love to hear more on ALL Pure oils as I wait 4 DTA to get in!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guardianactual View Post

- - - Updated - - -

After only 2 days, I'm dropping the Dienolone Acetate on my rat. Some PIP (still limping from a VL shot). Also lethargy, muscle weakness and aches - only lasts a day (reported by the rat).

Day 1: Combined 1ml Trest and 1ml Dien first shot (VL). PIP, lethargy, weakness, aches.
    Day 2: Dropped the Dien and did just 1ml Trest 2nd shot in the AM (shoulder), no symptoms, no PIP. Did 1ml Dien alone in the PM (other shoulder) and same PIP, lethargy, and muscle aches (although less pronounced).
    Day 3: 1.75ml Trest today (other VL) and no symptoms, felt great.

Maybe the Dien is too concentrated at 100mg/ml? Trest is only 50mg/ml.

Interested to hear other's experiences. By the way, my rat is an injectable virgin, but I have plenty of experience injecting in other people, so technique is not an issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, should also note that my rat is no stranger to Dienolone, used transdermal (Antaeus and Iron Legion) up to 2.5ml per day before.