User Tag List

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure-oils.net

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For 10 or even 20 mL vials, 18's are fine.

I think the issue arises when you have anything larger and end up drawing from it a lot. When I made some tren a few years back, I used two 40mL vials to hold it all. Even using 21 gauge pins wore out the stopper a good bit.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On day 3, my research organism spent an hour and a half last night working his chest and back and reported heightened pumps and the ability to keep going. Overall, his appetite is beginning to increase and reports no negative mood issues. There is a slight tendency to feel hotter and sweat just a bit more, but nothing extreme. Sex drive of the test specimen is intact as normal, with no crazy elevation just yet.

Overall feel of musculature is different, even this early. Hard to explain but it feels like the test organism is deflating a bit from normal and is not seeing any bloating. Diet is relatively normal with only a slight increase in caloric intake.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

I did blood testing in week 7 in researching 50 mg Trest Ace on my rat subject and Test was at 1200 and my rat is completely shut down. No HCG being used in research, liver values 2 points over the high limit, HDL is a little low as well.

So I would say it defiantly changes your test level if on HRT.

Edit : also estrogen was mid range as well but my rat is not gyno prone either.
    Last edited by Bucks; 06-17-2014 at 09:32 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I did blood testing in week 7 in researching 50 mg Trest Ace on my rat subject and Test was at 1200 and my rat is completely shut down. No HCG being used in research, liver values 2 points over the high limit, HDL is a little low as well.

Why would it have a negative impact upon liver values? Wonder if my rat should take the rest of my Aegis with this.

Only thing that makes me fearful of that is that the fucking chromium in it drops my damn blood sugar so low that I'm in an almost-constant state of hypoglycemia. I get on stage at band shows and literally almost fall over from the shakes when I'm on that stuff. It's terrible.

I wouldn't want my research organism to experience the same.
    Last edited by Freepressright; 06-17-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

A couple things may have effected that number. The rat had run 4 wks of Celtitren @ 150 in the beginning with TA, also oral trest is being used PW the entire time, the rat also had several beers 3 different nights the week of the draw.

The rat hasn't used any cycle support, which is his own fault just to see what would happen. Not like he doesn't have a box full.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elaborate please? You think it elevates it or lowers it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple things may have effected that number. The rat had run 4 wks of Celtitren @ 150 in the beginning with TA, also oral trest is being used PW the entire time, the rat also had several beers 3 different nights the week of the draw.

The rat hasn't used any cycle support, which is his own fault just to see what would happen. Not like he doesn't have a box full.
    Thank you for the explanation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Elaborate please? You think it elevates it or lowers it?
    Trest defiantly converts to test. So if your on HRT, and you go in for your quarterly testing, your going to have a higher test count than just your low dose Test usually gives. You would need to stop Trest prob a week before testing.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trest defiantly converts to test. So if your on HRT, and you go in for your quarterly testing, your going to have a higher test count than just your low dose Test usually gives. You would need to stop Trest prob a week before testing.
    It is chemically impossible for Trestolone to convert to testosterone in your body. If you are on HRT you will have higher test levels due to the fact that you will have higher free T due to the increased binding ability of trestolone over testosterone, so the testosterone just kinda chills giving you elevated levels, and you will have higher total test because Trestolone does not bind to SHBG which is why it is metabolized so fast, so SHBG will just suck up all the test it can get.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trest is methylated*

Guys I am wanting to trim up recomp..... I can easyly get Trest & DTA from pure oils or I can say some $ & order Tren/Test from my normal source... Althought IDK how I'll handle Tren but it's on sale atm....

What do y'all think my best option is honestly? I'm 5'5 173 as of today, 13.5% & using MC IGF1 LR3 it's fuggin AWEOME!!!! LMAO but I want to hit another cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Trest is methylated*

Guys I am wanting to trim up recomp..... I can easyly get Trest & DTA from pure oils or I can say some $ & order Tren/Test from my normal source... Althought IDK how I'll handle Tren but it's on sale atm....

What do y'all think my best option is honestly? I'm 5'5 173 as of today, 13.5% & using MC IGF1 LR3 it's fuggin AWEOME!!!! LMAO but I want to hit another cycle.