Thread: Pure-oils.net

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    It is chemically impossible for Trestolone to convert to testosterone in your body. If you are on HRT you will have higher test levels due to the fact that you will have higher free T due to the increased binding ability of trestolone over testosterone, so the testosterone just kinda chills giving you elevated levels, and you will have higher total test because Trestolone does not bind to SHBG which is why it is metabolized so fast, so SHBG will just suck up all the test it can get.

Thanks for the better understanding. I was surprised to see my Test level that high when I'm not taking any Test or producing any naturally.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I think I'm gonna switch to 23's. I think reduced pip comes from long injection times. But whateves lol..I don't think my gear would push through a slin lol. How'd you find one long enough. That they were all like .5in and less? Also, I realize with this convo, it makes it like I hopped back on. I'm just talking from last time. I took the forums advice and have stayed away. Made it up to 230 on my own.
    yep, .5 inch does just fine as long as ur bf isn't too high. just like how u can pin with a 29 or 27 just fine. internet bro lore says u need giant needles......u don't. so what if it takes time. ur muscles will thank you later

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I only use a 25g to avoid any damage to the rubber stopper... 23g is probably safe too but I just happen to grab the 25s. It literally takes no time... I mean, the process as a whole takes maybe 7 minutes from getting everything out of the cabinet and then putting it all back. If it took 15 minutes I wouldn't even mind.
    THANK YOU

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure-oils.net

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    yep, .5 inch does just fine as long as ur bf isn't too high. just like how u can pin with a 29 or 27 just fine. internet bro lore says u need giant needles......u don't. so what if it takes time. ur muscles will thank you later

THANK YOU

If your running ACE for 12 weeks you can keep all those big MOFOs I'll keep my slins!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    If your running ACE for 12 weeks you can keep all those big MOFOs I'll keep my slins!
    Sigh.....I wanna run ACE for 12 weeks.......Tren Ace!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Tren Ace is $34 atm sooo I'm tempted to run that, yet IDK if I'll respond well to Tren....

- - - Updated - - -

the Tren Ace is $34 atm sooo I'm tempted to run that, yet IDK if I'll respond well to Tren....

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Yep.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guardianactual View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Where the hell are you getting ace that cheap. I couldn't get test e that cheap if I tried unless I bulk ordered

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My research organism was administered its first 50mg dose on Saturday and is reporting a gain of 4.3 pounds thus far.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=guardianactual;37622]

What do y'all think my best option is honestly? I'm 5'5 173 as of today, 13.5% & using MC IGF1 LR3 it's fuggin AWEOME!!!! LMAO but I want to hit another cycle.

Can you elaborate on the bolded portion?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may have a discount if you guys are trying to put in an order for 5 plus bottles... PM me.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day