User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

American muscle nirvana.....

I've taken Axon and I've noticed significant alertness as well as clarity. People would confuse it being loaded with too much caffeine but I can actually tell its not that.

I tried suggesting this to a friend last night because he works night shift and right after night shift he shoots on to school in the morning.Finding himself exhausted and low on energy as well as that razor sharp focus...he asked me what he could take.

I recommended he take some phenibut for good deep sleep then he can wake up feeling refreshed and have that "glow" like feeling the next morning.

He asked where he could get it and I told him to order it online. While I also suggested some piractam and Axon....he stopped me and asked if he could get it at a GNC or Vitmain Shoppe.

This is where I usually get very annoyed because of the type of person who needs to get a hard copy of something that needs to be there on the shelf as if it was manufactured right there when in reality it was ordered through bulk from a company many states away and delivered to a retailer instead of some one's home address.lol!

I get this all the time and very rarely do I meet any one who actually has seen the light at the end of the tunnel with how much they get and how much they save ordering supplements online.

Well....since I couldn't break him down I suggested Dendrobium and caffeine.... then he told me he had a tolerance to caffeine...and so in the last bit of struggle of searching where he could get a really good nootropic/brain booster I stumbled upon ......

AMERICAN MUSCLE NIRVANA!!!! (Just imagine James Earl Jones saying this ending off with an echo.)

So far I've got little information on it. There was a guy on youtube who made a review and he said this stuff was really good. It got him so motivated to get things done...he got a lot more done than he usually gets done in a day because of it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it's a proprietary blend, no way to tell if it's dosed properly with out trying it. Definitely expensive enough!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my point.... If we could figure out the ingredients then maybe we can figure out a concoction of our own through a lot affordable alternatives that may be just as effective or even more effective then this real expensive product.lol

GNC is the only place selling it as far as I've looked into it... we all know what GNC is all about...and its definitely not leaving you with some change in your wallet.lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I found out through a friend that American Muscle Nirvana is a rip off...he said that the ingredients are real cheap and you can buy them anywhere but the way its formulated COULD actually be the main effectiveness.

He said its either that or they are probably not listing an ingredient that is actually doing the trick.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard bad things about American Muscle in general, so it isn't too surprising.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!