User Tag List

Thread: Lgd-4033

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lgd-4033

Anyone use it or know anyone that has? Stuff's cheap considering you only need 1mg a day and it's pretty impressive that you can put on a lb a week at that dose. You still need to pct afterwards, but it sounds fun. I guess an AI is needed or at least thats what a couple people said, but thats all I've seen in terms of supports needed.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The safety, pharmacokinetics, ... [J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

BACKGROUND:
    Concerns about potential adverse effects of testosterone on prostate have motivated the development of selective androgen receptor modulators that display tissue-selective activation of androgenic signaling. LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal, oral selective androgen receptor modulator, binds androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity. Objectives. To evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and effects of ascending doses of LGD-4033 administered daily for 21 days on lean body mass, muscle strength, stair-climbing power, and sex hormones.

METHODS:
    In this placebo-controlled study, 76 healthy men (21-50 years) were randomized to placebo or 0.1, 0.3, or 1.0 mg LGD-4033 daily for 21 days. Blood counts, chemistries, lipids, prostate-specific antigen, electrocardiogram, hormones, lean and fat mass, and muscle strength were measured during and for 5 weeks after intervention.

RESULTS:
    LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose. LGD-4033 had a long elimination half-life and dose-proportional accumulation upon multiple dosing. LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

CONCLUSIONS:
    LGD-4033 was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so the people using AI's are talking out their ass? or you think it's legit? i know that just cuz it doesn't mention it in the trial doesn't mean it couldn't be happening

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    so the people using AI's are talking out their ass? or you think it's legit? i know that just cuz it doesn't mention it in the trial doesn't mean it couldn't be happening
    You know, it really depends. Are they really using lgd-4033? That's tough to say, how easy is it to get a hold of raws for it? Who is synthesizing it over in China and/or who paid to get someone to synthesize it in the first place?

AI use is pretty individual. Some guys can run tren/test at 300/600 or higher and have no need for an AI. I can't even use a single pump of dermacrine without needing an AI (it's crazy, dermacrine might be the most estrogenic thing I've ever taken).

I'd say, start out at a light dose of the AI, like 12.5mg exem ED, and go up from there if you need to. It won't crush estrogen, it'll just keep it low enough to avoid potential problems.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems like you need a PCT after, but why an AI during if it doesn't actually aromatise? or did i misread? or am i a dumbass? lol
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    seems like you need a PCT after, but why an AI during if it doesn't actually aromatise? or did i misread? or am i a dumbass? lol
    I'd suggest it only because ostarine wasn't supposed to convert to estrogen either, but in blood work it consistently shows elevated estrogen levels. Also, when testosterone levels drop from suppression, you don't want your E to T ratio to be out of balance.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Lgd-4033

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    am i a dumbass? lol
    Is this a trick question?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Is this a trick question?
    touche burly LOL
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search the Datbtrue forum for 'New sarm LGD-4033'

Sounds promising, but it's very new, so guinea pigs only!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody ran a cycle of LGD-4033? Results?