User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx everyone!!

And please everyone enter or give feedback Would love to get back to how SS was where we had dozens of new topics daily

Love when this forum is busy

And I will tell u the whole story. Daughter was sick 102-104 degree fever..I was up all night..all day w her.rubbing her head, treating her fever..holding her..etc..I was exhausted. Got her on antibiotics, shes gtg. Slept for 5 hour..woke up with 103 degree fever..so that night.I took a dose of Nyquil (the Nyquil had the opposite effect..it literally made my wide awake..but tired)--this has happened to me maybe 2 other times... 4 hours later i was still wide awake but in a daze. Took another dose of Nyquil. 6 hours later..I had to work..I felt so horrible but I had to make it happen..Took some bronkaid to help me get through the day..canceled my PT sessions, bc I was brain dead..and when the bronkaid when wore off..I was at 3 days straight..no sleep and unable to sleep again. I was having trouble typing bc it was so blurry!

I kid you not that I was seeing shadows, hearing noises. Was awake for another 10 hours trying anything to fall asleep. Slept 5 hours last night..and here I am today..I feel like im in a fog, but I'm alot better. Sleep deprivation is no joke!

Also anyone who was thinking about Potion 9...just stay awake for for 4 days LOL. You feel like death. but u hear and see things

Im very grateful to Mike from PN..he took care of my orders and got them all shipped minus requiring payment up front. Not many ppl would do that.

And then I came here to SS and saw the nice posts..I am very fortunate for this forum

THX SS!!!!!!!

BTW- I checked inventory..im gtg right now

LETS DO 3rd place is another GYMnTONIC pheromones of your choice + shipping.

1st place= epi andro hard or trest
    2nd and 3rd place= cologne
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 03-21-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP