Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Nice!
    Did you maintain the gains afterwards?
    There's some research on it but not much on humans. The results suggest long term gains.

Honestly, I don't know if it had a huge effect on actual size. I meant blow up as in 24/7 pumps. Everything I ate went straight to my muscles, I was always full looking, never bloated. Pumps became painful during workouts, found myself struggling on high volume sessions. I loved it though. For pumps I love it. Get it when it's on sale and you're good to go.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Igf-1 lr3

I would agree on the pumps and looking fuller. I can't really do cardio more than 20 mins with out my legs becoming so painful and veins everywhere. Forearms lock up as well .
    Only been trying it 3 weeks in muscles trained post workout and not consistent either . Sleep is very deep as well.

I actually stopped and started again to see if it was the igf-1 and the sides reacted with usage. We will see what happens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I would agree on the pumps and looking fuller. I can't really do cardio more than 20 mins with out my legs becoming so painful and veins everywhere. Forearms lock up as well .
    Only been trying it 3 weeks in muscles trained post workout and not consistent either . Sleep is very deep as well.

I actually stopped and started again to see if it was the igf-1 and the sides reacted with usage. We will see what happens.
    What kind of dosages were you taking? I've ready somewhere within 50mcgs to 100mcgs per day - also, I think the body builds a tollerance after 40 days, not sure. Did you feel any hypoglycćmia?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Igf-1 lr3

60-80 mcgs depending on the muscles trained. It would be better feedback if I was crusing on knowing exactly what it does . It does increase pumps for sure.

No on the hypo. Defiantly get that on the Ghrp6 I'm using though in about 15 mins after use!

As for the sleep I gave 20 mcgs to the lady twice and the same sleepiness happened with her. Don't notice it so much now though.
    Last edited by Bucks; 06-23-2015 at 06:07 PM.