User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving Stenadrol a shot

I'd like to thank SoCal for hooking me up and giving me a bottle to log here. I've used Msten in the past, but not Mithras so it'll be interesting to see how the adjunct alters the effects. I've been cruising for awhile on 600mg E as well for the past few months while I've been attempting to get healthy after a rough patch of training last year. I started running LGI Damage Control for this run as a support supp, but that's the only addition besides the Stenadrol. I'm not expecting too much in terms of huge strength gains, but I'd like to add 6-8# by the end of the bottle. I've been utilizing carb backloading for awhile as it allows me to stay leaner and eat like a fat kid at night.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In. Not tempted to stack it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving Stenadrol a shot

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    In. Not tempted to stack it?
    Nah, I'm not a big user of orals to begin with and running test with it is enough of a stack for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We made a mistake and sent Rodja a bottle of the Stenabol (m-sten) instead of the Stenadrol.

the correct product will be shipped out tomorrow...sorry for the error and the associated delays!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3/23

Squat (w/ 46 Ace brief)
    515x2x5

Even though I haven't started using the product, I figured I get the log started. Today was a relatively easy day in terms on volume and weight. We started late and I didn't have enough time to get in accessory work, but I've been hammering the shit out of my lower body lately and I've noticed that doing this once every 3-4 weeks is actually beneficial. I do a lot more driving now than I have in the past and it leaves my hips tight and knees achy. I have only worked above 600 once since my last meet in August and I likely won't be doing another one until this August due to injuries (I've only been able to bench pain-free once this year) and schedule.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are all your current injuries? I remember you had a problem keeping your legs under the bench

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    What are all your current injuries? I remember you had a problem keeping your legs under the bench
    That was a groove issue more than an injury and finding the groove is always week to week.

Injury wise, I've been able to tackle 90% of my hip issues, which have made my lower back very happy. I've finally discovered a way to stretch the fascia of the psoas and piriformis that were causing my hip impingement and lumbar tightness. The white whale lately, though, has been my right AC joint. The inflammation in the area is low, but I have a lot of mid-trap tightness along with an extra tight supraspinatus that I've been unable to correct. I can always do OHP without pain, but other presses cause a hell of a lot of discomfort along with overall instability.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason, whenever I go heavy on deadz (Friday) my left AC joint area feels annoyingly misplaced throughout the weekend, especially when I wake up (even though I sleep on my right side).

Monday when I hit Delts and back, heavy or high reps It ends up feeling better. I've been seeing a physiotherapist for this issue for 3 weeks now. Been feeling a bit better until last Friday when I attempted my max again in deadz.

Any rehab exercises or stretching that has been working for you personally? I always learn a LOT from you bruh

(sry to kinda hi-jack the purpose of this thread! You could PM me if anything)