Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving Stenadrol a shot

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Besides hitting delts on OHP days, when is the other day you train them, after bench?
    Yes, it's mainly lighter band or DB work consisting of mainly pullaparts and various laterals.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving Stenadrol a shot

4/25

Bench
    225x5 1-board
    245x5 1-board
    Add Ram
    275x3
    315x1
    Add Shirt to 2-board
    365x2
    405x2
    425x2
    455x1x2

HS Row
    145x10x4

Blast Strap Tri Ex/Band Pulldowns (light)
    BWx10/15
    BWx10/12
    BWx10/8

Pullaparts (light)
    12x3

Lateral Complex
    20x6x3

Today was almost like being in a shirt for the first time again. I had good strength on the lifts, but speed and tightness were an issue (no ****). I'm not able to fully retract the scapula and it effected my ability to stay right in the lats after the liftoff. It'll come in time, though.

I wrote 3 specific goals for this year:
    705 squat
    501 bench
    601 deadlift

So far, I've hit the 601 pull. Granted, I should've gotten that **** a year ago, but better later then never. Squats are moving up and I'll be giving 700 a whirl straps up in a month or so. I'm giving myself 2 months of shirt work before I'm getting back to my old numbers.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4/27 Squat

Hack Squat
    225x10x2
    315x8x2

Hypers/Standing Band Crunches/Hanging Leg Raises
    BW+45x15x3/20x3/BWx10x3

Straps up for the first time since my last meet, which was in August. I didn't feel nearly as rough as I expected and my unrack looked much better than last time I did this weight a couple of weeks ago. 705 is the goal for the year and I'm on the right track to get there.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sten - Imgur

After are the top 5 and befores are the bottom 5.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINAL REVIEW

I'll break this up into three categories: experience while running it, strength, and body comp

Experience
    Frankly, this was a very, very rough ride for me. Within a week, the lethargy hit hard and it didn't really let up. I know that it's due to the potency of the product, so be prepared to be eating a shitload of carbs to keep glycogen high and stave off some of the lethargy. 5/10

Strength
    I broke through a long-standing deadlift plateau and hit 600 smoothly. This was the most significant PR with some other smaller ones sprinkled in there. I comfortably hit ~655 on squat as well, which may be a PR for me at this weight, but I can't recall. 8/10

Body Comp
    I leaned out while gaining ~6# during the run. I didn't take any BF% at any point, but it's evident from the pics that BF was dropped. 9/10

Overall, this is far from a beginner product and would consider it a more advanced product. Ideally, this needs to be run with some form of test and/or DHT base to mitigate some of the sides.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sten - Imgur

After are the top 5 and befores are the bottom 5.
    Missed these pics when I last checked. Rodja, awesome transformation for such a short run!!!! Lats def came out more clearly, thinner waist! And looking way harder than before!

You've been carb back loading every day of the week? Or only on lift days?? And for how many hours a day?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Giving Stenadrol a shot

Nice job, Rodja. Have you taken a standard methyl sten product before and if so, how would you compare them?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Missed these pics when I last checked. Rodja, awesome transformation for such a short run!!!! Lats def came out more clearly, thinner waist! And looking way harder than before!

You've been carb back loading every day of the week? Or only on lift days?? And for how many hours a day?
    Each day and somewhere between 3-6 hours depending on when I train on a given day. Sundays are the days of the biggest backloads as I'm done training by ~5 and gorge until bed.

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Nice job, Rodja. Have you taken a standard methyl sten product before and if so, how would you compare them?
    I've taken Ultradrol up to 20mg/day. The synergy between the two compounds at 3 caps/day really kicked my ass. I'd say without a doubt that you'd need to be running a solid bulk with a lot of carbs throughout the day.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys