User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I've never seen any evidence to suggest that resveratrol is a 5ar, but knowing now what I do about myself, I will steer clear of anything with 5ar inhibition.

I do know that I have to be careful with resveratrol because it will kill my sex drive, dry my joints and make me an irritable dick. But I figure that's from estrogen suppression. I can only use resveratrol products in low doses.
    Not sure if I read this right or not, but Res in NOT a 5ar inhibitor.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I've never seen any evidence to suggest that resveratrol is a 5ar, but knowing now what I do about myself, I will steer clear of anything with 5ar inhibition.

I do know that I have to be careful with resveratrol because it will kill my sex drive, dry my joints and make me an irritable dick. But I figure that's from estrogen suppression. I can only use resveratrol products in low doses.
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    You know CD and myself, fpr. Neither of us would risk anything that inhibits reductase. For the record, res100 crushes my estrogen within about a week if I take the recommended dose. I need to half the dose after about a week.

Thats the great thing with liquid you can easily adjust the dose and there is no such thing as one dose suits all when it comes to estrogen.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only evidence I can find at all that says Res is a DhT inhibitor is here. Res is included in one of the bottom paragraphs.

5-alpha-reductase inhibitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it's pretty obvious it just got added in on this Wiki page about 5AR inhibitors with out much thought.

I have been using the Res from wicked every two days with my Herb/mineral cycling. I'm pretty sure I'm the most 5Ar inhibitor paranoid person on here. Some times people walk by me in public and I think that I hear them whispering 5 Alpha Reductase inhibitor as they walk by.

LOL and with that said so far I'm feeling nothing that would suggest I'm taking anything that inhibits DHT. Based on my past experiences with Saw P I think I would have felt something by now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't had a chance to update this in a while, we have had lots more reviews many via email and phone as of late, plenty of success stories and totally changed my life kind of deals.

1 that i thought i would share with you.

One guy has called me many times he was put on HRT and has been discussing coming off as he doesn't like the injections or being on it for life, he pre HRT blood levels were just within range at 9nmol/L (this seems quite common these days) I finally convinced him to follow my protocol we used res100 with the ultimate stack in combination with a HCG re-start, 4 weeks later whilst still on HCG his test level was 29nmol/L, we then stopped HCG and continued res100 with the ultimate stack for another 6 weeks, bloods came back today as 24nmol/L with LH and FSH all within normal ranges, this is 6 weeks post stopping HCG and 10 weeks post stopping HRT, a very successful recovery.

He has also noted sexual health has improved along with general feelings of wellness.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au