Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Body weight still swelling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Haven't weighed since Friday. I'll weigh on the gym scale tonight.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK... weighed last night, and I was down a pound. I ate plenty over the weekend, so I think it was a hydration issue. Its only a pound, after all.

I think any "bloat" that was to hit me has stabilized and I don't expect more. Muscles feel full. Pumps are good.

I did expect to feel stronger last night, hoping to exceed previous weights, but instead I stayed about 20 lbs shy of last weeks bench press weight. So, a little disappointed there, as I was at least expecting to match it and have it feel easier.

Still, overall, a good workout.

Edit: almost forgot to mention the most important part... attractive new gal at the gym... caught her checking me out a couple times while she was on the treadmill. It may not be much, but it makes this old guy feel pretty good.

Edit again: forgot to mention the funniest but potentially deadly part of the night...

I thought I was texting my friend about the girl checking me out. Turns out that text went to my wife while she was sitting on the couch next to me. Thank goodness she is used to me teasing her about "the girls at the gym say I look good", etc. Otherwise I might be dead.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-01-2014 at 08:39 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Too funny. Time to break out the Wesley scents at the gym!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit....
    That's a close call on the txt and I've had that happen a time or 2 and boy does it suck to send a txt to the wrong person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Too funny. Time to break out the Wesley scents at the gym!
    One step ahead of you... I keep one in my gym bag and put some on prior to walking in. Been doing that for a couple months. My gym is a very non-"meat market" environment, though, so it would be very out of the ordinary to be actually approached by someone. I'll settle for a glance. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, not a great night at the gym. Apparently I tweaked my good shoulder yesterday. It didn't bother me all day until I tried to raise my hand up for pulldowns. I did some light sets(@200) and then did some very very light cable pullovers and followed that with some super light lateral raises just to get blood into the area. Then I called it quits for the night.

Bodyweight was down again, 182.5. Not sure what to make of that. I've upped my caloric intake slightly. I'll stay the course at 200mg/day for now and see what comes.

Headaches today, but not sure if that is from allergies, a tweaked/tight back, or the methyl. Time will tell.

Shirts are definitely feeling more snug, which is nice. I have however lost a bit of definition with the water retention.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-01-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting thing... woke up this morning and seem to have shed a little more of that extracellular bloat. Everything looks a little tighter. The tweaked shoulder feels better. Still sore, but no sharp pains. Not yet sure if today is a workout day or not, but we'll see. A day off might not be a bad idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta like waking up to looking better....

Shoulders are a strange joint because they can feel fine all day but one wrong move and bam your in pain. Seems I always get a false reading on shoulder health because there's no telling what day to day activity might have my shoulders telling me to Get Screwed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am officially 1 week in. Still have not decided if I will do 3 or 4 weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I am officially 1 week in. Still have not decided if I will do 3 or 4 weeks.
    If the gettin stays good I'd stay on for 4wks because after 1wk it seems like its treating you pretty well.
    Or do you have another endo visit coming up?