Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I know @ 150mg I felt like I could stop bullets if some had shot at me. I know everyone does not get those type of "well enhanced" feelings but I'm wondering if you have yet at your doses?
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    225 and NO notable effects!!! You are inspiring me toward madness if you keep upping that dose bruh
    I think I mistyped. When I said no effects at 225, I did not mean I am not feeling any good effects at all, but rather that I could not tell a difference between 200 and 225.

I cannot say I have that "stopping bullets" feeling.

I do feel good overall. I don't have that harsh methyl feeling of lethargy. I have decent energy, but not as much energy as I had on methyl stenbolone.

The midnight wood on the first night of usage was a fluke, apparently, as it has not happened again since then.

Strength is OK, but nothing outstanding. Some days the weights go up, some days they don't. Pumps are good. Muscles are full.

I should note that I did come into this cycle "mildly enhanced". My "TRT+" includes a small dose of tren (100/WK), so I do have some anabolism prior to adding the mecha. This may account for me not noticing as dramatic effects as some might. The effects are there, though.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-06-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.