Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    You got that right esp if it's been over 20 years!
    Over 20, but feels like 40. Lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My old man said to me once "why would I want to trade the same problems for a different face". I guess better the enemy i know than the one i dont!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    My old man said to me once "why would I want to trade the same problems for a different face". I guess better the enemy i know than the one i dont!
    haha. So true.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    So very very true
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the bodyweight yo-yo continues. I was down 3 lbs from the day previous, so back to 182.

My shoulder was a bit tweaked, so I didn't go heavy with lat pulls or rows. Just went light, went for the squeeze, and got a pretty good pump. Delt work, I did a mix of heavy and light.

The mirror tells me I am making some improvements overall, so this is more important to me than the scale. Shoulders are getting rounder, chest is filling out a bit.

Shirts are more snug, but my waistline has not changed significantly, if at all.

Headaches have been on/off, so I do not think the methyl is a main cause, though it could be a contributor.

Still sweating like mad during a workout. Noticed I got a little cold partway through the workout again and wondered if it might be a blood sugar issue. When I take peptides, it drops my blood sugar and I sometimes get a cold clammy feeling until I eat.

Planning to take the next two days off... hopefully the shoulder will sort itself out and allow me to go heavy for Mondays chest workout.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-05-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday I bumped up dose again to 75mg, 3x/day for a total of 225. No notable effects either good or bad. I started with 3 bottles, so I have plenty to experiment on this short run.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Yesterday I bumped up dose again to 75mg, 3x/day for a total of 225. No notable effects either good or bad. I started with 3 bottles, so I have plenty to experiment on this short run.
    I know @ 150mg I felt like I could stop bullets if some had shot at me. I know everyone does not get those type of "well enhanced" feelings but I'm wondering if you have yet at your doses?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    225 and NO notable effects!!! You are inspiring me toward madness if you keep upping that dose bruh

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All caught up! Always wanted to try out Mechabol. I eyed it up for like 2 years but have never purchased it >.>
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I know @ 150mg I felt like I could stop bullets if some had shot at me. I know everyone does not get those type of "well enhanced" feelings but I'm wondering if you have yet at your doses?
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    225 and NO notable effects!!! You are inspiring me toward madness if you keep upping that dose bruh
    I think I mistyped. When I said no effects at 225, I did not mean I am not feeling any good effects at all, but rather that I could not tell a difference between 200 and 225.

I cannot say I have that "stopping bullets" feeling.

I do feel good overall. I don't have that harsh methyl feeling of lethargy. I have decent energy, but not as much energy as I had on methyl stenbolone.

The midnight wood on the first night of usage was a fluke, apparently, as it has not happened again since then.

Strength is OK, but nothing outstanding. Some days the weights go up, some days they don't. Pumps are good. Muscles are full.

I should note that I did come into this cycle "mildly enhanced". My "TRT+" includes a small dose of tren (100/WK), so I do have some anabolism prior to adding the mecha. This may account for me not noticing as dramatic effects as some might. The effects are there, though.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-06-2014 at 05:13 PM.