User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for clearing this up. Will you stay cruising at 225, or would you consider upping it even more soon?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Thanks for clearing this up. Will you stay cruising at 225, or would you consider upping it even more soon?
    As well as I am feeling, I would, and may consider upping the dose. If I feel 225 begins to give me any unwanted sides, I'd happily drop down again.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot to mention a couple items. Sweating during or after a meal happens most of the time now. Sometimes midway through, sometimes afterward.

It feels like my body's metabolism just cranks up to burn the calories. Lasts maybe 15-30 mins.

Same or similar thing happens to me when on medium doses of tren. Happens to a greater degree when consuming carbs.

One more thing... I upped my dose of testosterone by using some prop that should not interfere with my blood work given enough clearance time. I am adding 100mg, 2x/WK to my TRT dose of 75mg/WK for a 5 week stint (10ml vial) and started that last week. I would prefer to go longer on the increased test dosage, but cannot do so until my blood work becomes less frequent.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-06-2014 at 11:47 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not entirely sure, but I think the mecha is causing some stomach trouble. I seem to have a lot of burping and my food seems to "hang" in my stomach longer than it should. I ate lunch at 130ish and my workout was 530-7... it is 8 now and I am still burping and feeling intestinally bloaty. This is not the first day this has happened, but it doesn't always happen with every meal. I'll keep my eye on this, though, and report back later.

Forgot to weigh tonight, strength was ok, but still nothing beyond strength levels pre-mecha. Continue to look fuller than usual.

Started coughing a bit last night, and I am hoping it is just allergies. Pre-TRT, I had bouts of long-lasting bronchitis during/after some harsh methyl cycles. I do not want to go through that again. If it gets worse, I'll shut down the cycle and preserve my health. Keeping the status quo for now and watching closely.

Currently 2 weeks into the cycle. Still no decision on cycle length (provided bronchitis doesn't flare up). Still undecided on 3 or 4 weeks. Keeping close watch over my body and any sides that may present themselves.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-08-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had to forego the workout last night. About the time my work day ended, I started getting a headache... by the time I ran a couple pre-gym errands, it was almost migraine status.

I stopped at 7-11 to grab advil and a caffeinated drink, hoping that would at least prevent things from getting worst and at best, allow me to work out. I took the advil and drove to the gym and just sat in my truck for about 30 minutes to let things take effect.

By 7 (about 90 minutes later than my usual workout time), I decided to call it a night, as the headache was mildly better but not better enough.

I got home, ate ravenously, and went to bed before 9. Oh well. I'll try again today.

More cycle-specific observations:

Yesterday I mentioned a concern regarding the return of bronchitis. I took a couple puffs of an inhaler and an extra allergy pill and that seems to have taken care of things.

Digestion... still somewhat random, but the cabbage salad with the teriyaki food is no bueno. That caused me afternoon stomach gas two days in a row. I'll have to continue being selective with my choices, as that seems to be important.

muscles... shoulders seem to be rounding up a bit more. Chest is still behind the rest, but seems to be thickening up a bit. Oddly, legs are improving, and I haven't worked them in months because of knee pain. And quite a bit of knee pain seems to have subsided. Almost enough to make me want to try legs again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to the gym last night. Felt much better, though allergies and about a 2 hour late start didn't help.

Back and Delts.. went a little heavier on pulldowns than the previous two weeks, but didn't want to push the shoulder too hard. Decided to forego heavy rows in lieu of a two movement superset. Good pump and this helped me get home at a decent hour, too. Stayed light on delt work.

Weighed 183. So no change on the scale since about day 2 or 3. Good pumps, good vascularity, visually looking bigger, though tape measure says arms are same size. Its interesting.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ur next run......metribolone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Ur next run......metribolone
    Haha. Would be interesting, for sure. But frankly, it scares me.

Methys are going to be far and few between for me, as I really want to preserve health. 1-2x a year for short bursts only. And once I clear my stash, I probably won't do orals again unless something seems very interesting and entices me back in. As it stands currently, I probably have enough stashed away for 3 more years. Maybe more.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I go on TRT......I'll prolly try some metribolone at like 250mcg a day to try it out......I do love trying new drugs lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    When I go on TRT.....
    You make it sound like its a goal you are working toward. Lol.