Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I loved it @ 150mg. Ran it with TZ and Androhard. Lots of wood the whole time and the Lbs increased quickly like you have seen already.

Really loved the Alpha feeling it creates.
    It kicked on faster than I had expected. Did you see continual improvement while on, or did you get to a point at week 4 or 6 where gains began to taper off?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved mech at 150/day. one of my top three orals ever. Androhard and epi being the other two.

I may need to pick up a few more bottles of it for the future.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly what I need! Burly running Mecha!!!! IN!

Last time I ran Mecha @ 150 for 4 weeks, with AndroHard and AndroMass, and it was pretty solid. Depending on how you feel on it, I might consider a cycle maybe later this year... once I am completely ripped below 7% bodyfat. It will def be 150 or 150+/ a day of mecha and AndroBulk and AndroHard V3, running the mecha for 6 weeks and the PP stuff for 8.

I'll be picking up info's and experiences of this great and awesome Burly run for sure, before I decide if I'll run the cycle or not!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    It kicked on faster than I had expected. Did you see continual improvement while on, or did you get to a point at week 4 or 6 where gains began to taper off?
    It's hard to say. I started TZ around wk 3-12. I ran Mech 7 weeks primarily because I loved the "on feeling" it gave me. Felt unstoppable on it, but when I stopped Mech, I lost about 5 lbs in 4 days.

I think the sweet spot was wk1-5.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mecha works great as a preworkout - 50mgs was great for pumps. I dosed 125mgs ed, and didn't feel any need to go higher.
    I def wouldn't try to cut on Mecha, maybe recomp, but Triumphalis is superior for that, imo, but has nowhere near the
    'feelgood factor' of Mecha.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah man Burley logs are the shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great input from you guys who have already run it! Thanks for chiming in!

Update:

Was mildly sore from previous workouts, so I did a light/ high rep (20-40) day with lots of supersets for max pump. Not pushing too hard. Just very little rest between sets. Mecha gives great pumps.

I slept through the night mostly, so didn't notice if I had lumber down under. At least if I did, it didn't wake me.

150/day has shown to have no sides thus far. No headaches, no indications of high BP, no shortness of breath (beyond normal).

Interesting phenomenon yesterday... I was peeing like crazy. I did drink a bit more than usual (a couple ice teas and an extra coffee) but it was beyond that. I was wondering if my system was balancing out a bit and some of that early onset of water retention was leaving the body. Hard to say at this point. Weighed in at 184 yesterday, same as the day before.

Muscles have definitely filled out. I can see it in the mirror and feel it in my clothes.

My knees are a train wreck, so I have been away from all leg workouts (still working calves) for 3 months now because of the pain and instability of those joints. I am starting the process of medical referrals so I can see an orthopedic surgeon. Nevertheless, even with zero leg work (I suppose they get some exercise during rows), the legs are filling out the pants a bit more.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tested dosage tolerance a bit today. 100mg morning, 50mg noon 50mg at night. For a total of 200mg. No issues thus far. No increased BP or any sides at this time. Not sure what I will do with dosage from here forward. I'll see if I feel anything tomorrow morning (good or bad) from this dosage increase.

To be honest, I am quite surprised at the lack of sides thus far. Overall, I'm feeling great. And today, while working on taxes, I felt better concentration and mental clarity.

Today was a rest day, as everything was a bit sore and my workouts rarely coincide with a weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dosed at 75/75/50 yesterday. Overall felt good, but seemed a little tired. Could be some mild lethargy setting in. I'll keep the dose where it's at for now and will drop down if fatigue, lethargy, or other sides become problematic. Today I'll be back in the gym after two days off... I'll report anything notable.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Body weight still swelling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD