User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha. Naw. I'm just pretty sure that since I cycled such harsh compounds at an early age I'll most likely end up on TRT sooner than your average guy. That's all. I might not.....but.....it'll probably happen. Thing that sucks though.....is that I've done injectable test a couple times and it didn't do anything crazy for my libido....so that kind of sucks. Maybe when my body stops producing test though and I go on TRT it'll give me a nice libido boost. Who knows.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Testosterone level is a factor in libido, but unfortunately it is only one of several factors. my libido has improved on TRT, but its not anywhere near where I'd like it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I know. Estrogen has a lot to do with morning wood but when it comes to hormones, you gotta balance em ALL and that can
    Be a big pain in the ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last couple of days my appetite has been a little lower and I haven't tried to force feed. I'm just going with it. After last nights workout I decided to forego my usual pancakes and eggs. Instead, I had a protein shake with milk. This morning I had a normal (for me) breakfast but lunch consisted of two protein bars and a Gatorade.

The scale reflected the difference and had me at 180. The mirror also seemed to reflect the difference, as my midsection appeared less bloaty and abs seemed a bit more evident.

Still had a good pump in the gym. It was a medium day, so more about moving blood than pushing weight.

Stomach issues were nonexistent today and I was thankful for that.

Based on the reduction of stomach issues and otherwise feeling fine, I am likely to proceed for two more weeks, making it a total of 4. Nothing is set in stone, but that is how I am leaning tonight.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weight continues to bounce around. I did an early morning workout today with no food in me, just 2 cups of coffee, and weighed in at 185.

Workouts feel good. Good pump. I feel like I'm building a little tissue now, vs just glycogen retention. 2.5 weeks in so far.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many mg's did you take on empty stomach 75? And would you recommend this for early morning fasted cardio?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    How many mg's did you take on empty stomach 75? And would you recommend this for early morning fasted cardio?
    Yep. 75 morning afternoon and evening. Morning dose is generally on empty stomach followed by food a little later (1/2 pot of coffee comes first. Lol) This is the first time I've done mecha/coffee/workout and it seemed to work just fine. Do I recommend it with cardio? Well, I never recommend cardio. Lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Yep. 75 morning afternoon and evening. Morning dose is generally on empty stomach followed by food a little later (1/2 pot of coffee comes first. Lol) This is the first time I've done mecha/coffee/workout and it seemed to work just fine. Do I recommend it with cardio? Well, I never recommend cardio. Lol
    Damn man... now I'm really looking forward to start my cycle!! Thanks for the info!
    p.s. just wondering why you never recommend cardio?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you want cardio lift weights faster lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    p.s. just wondering why you never recommend cardio?

I think the more important question is "why are you doing cardio?"

If the answer is calorie burning, then its not more effective than dietary calorie reduction in my opinion. I would rather eat 500 fewer calories than waste an hour of time on the treadmill. My time is valuable and I have much better things to do than be a hamster running on a spinning wheel.

If the answer is for heart health, then circuit-style training with weights, keeping the heart rate up with no breaks or short breaks between sets will be equally effective. If the heart rate stays elevated, it has no idea if it is because you are on a treadmill or super setting back to back exercises. It simply "knows" it is working harder and must beat faster to accommodate the increased activity level.

If the answer is cooldown/warmup/feels good, then suit yourself. I personally don't like it and would prefer to do my warmup with a few extra sets with lighter weight in far less time. Cool down is a silly concept to me, as all you have to do is stop working out and your body magically cools down all on its own. The people behind the idea of cardio for cool down probably own stock in cardio machine manufacturing companies.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-13-2014 at 01:38 AM.