User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's Mechabol Experiment

I like the shirt comment. During the last run of Mecha I told my wife not to put my dress shirts in the dryer anymore on high heat because they were all shrinking! Then a few days later I had on a Polo shirt at work and someone made a comment that I was looking much bigger in the top. Then it clicked.

I don't measure myself (probably should ) but I looked larger in the mirror chest shoulders and lats.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

188 last night. Gym doesn't have a bench press, only a power rack that was taken up by guys doing squats last night, so I switched things up and did dumbbells for a change... 120s (biggest DBs the gym has) went up for a set of 12 and then 10 before dropping down in weight. Felt good, no shoulder issues, and a great pump. Did a little cable work and then moved to arms and calves. Good pump all the way around.

Sadly, I feel like the mecha has really been building tissue the last week or two and will be sorry to see it go. I think I have 4 or 5 days left. :-(
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-22-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested to know how you feel it compares to PP's Turinabol. I found that 5 weeks was best, anymore, diminishing returns.
    Go on, you know you want to do 5 weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Interested to know how you feel it compares to PP's Turinabol. I found that 5 weeks was best, anymore, diminishing returns.
    Go on, you know you want to do 5 weeks
    Haha. Well, I'll be right at 4.5 weeks when I finish what's in the last of 3 bottles.

Actually, I'd say it's very very similar to PP's Turinabol (I have a few of these left. Lol) in feel and in results. The Tbol really shined at 3 weeks and onward, so I ran 9-10 week cycles to take advantage of the slower onset. Mecha seemed to kick in sooner but softer, maybe at 2 weeks.

Sides-wise, Tbol had me cramping up randomly if my carbs were too low. It was not a huge strength builder, but I did make some increases. No cramping up on mecha, but I have kept my carbs higher than before.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Haha. Well, I'll be right at 4.5 weeks when I finish what's in the last of 3 bottles.

Actually, I'd say it's very very similar to PP's Turinabol (I have a few of these left. Lol) in feel and in results. The Tbol really shined at 3 weeks and onward, so I ran 9-10 week cycles to take advantage of the slower onset. Mecha seemed to kick in sooner but softer, maybe at 2 weeks.

Sides-wise, Tbol had me cramping up randomly if my carbs were too low. It was not a huge strength builder, but I did make some increases. No cramping up on mecha, but I have kept my carbs higher than before.
    4.5 weeks is sweet. I thought you were doing a shorter run. I've just started researching Ostarine @ 3mgs ed, and appear to be getting a pump from it. I'm optimistic that it will be very usefully when cutting, and if it's effective at such a small amount, pretty cost effective also. I'm using Brawn Ostabol which comes in 10mg caps. Luckily I have digital scales which are essential, IMO.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn Mark even you're on a cycle now! I guess I'm the only one not on a cycle

Burly, I hope you keep most of them tissues man! I know the feeling Kick it hard this last week bro!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    4.5 weeks is sweet. I thought you were doing a shorter run. I've just started researching Ostarine @ 3mgs ed, and appear to be getting a pump from it. I'm optimistic that it will be very usefully when cutting, and if it's effective at such a small amount, pretty cost effective also. I'm using Brawn Ostabol which comes in 10mg caps. Luckily I have digital scales which are essential, IMO.
    I originally started out with 3 or 4 weeks in mind. The lack of side effects and appearance of positive effects plus the ability to run 4+ weeks with what I had on hand convinced me to just run until it was gone.

Osta.... I like it, but I don't see it as a cutting agent. S-4 is better for that, but the vision sides make it a no-go for some people. Osta is good for pumps and glycogen enhancement based on my experience. I've run it as high as 15.. maybe 25. I've also stacked S-4 and osta which is excellent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post

Burly, I hope you keep most of them tissues man! I know the feeling Kick it hard this last week bro!!!
    Thanks bud. I'll work it, but priority is to remain injury free. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another strong night for back. 300 lbs for close grip pulldowns. Had to rest the forearms a bit after several sets as they were pumped to the limit, so I followed up with light cable pullovers. After a few strict sets I went to low pulley rows for a few sets at 300.

So strength has bumped up a bit with my back. Got a great pump. My lats feel bigger than ever as I write this. I do need to work my inner back more (the mid and lower section of my traps). My lats always take over and I have a hard time feeling that part when I work back.

Never had time for lunch today, so my scale weight suffered, but still decent at 187.

And now for dinner!!!
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-22-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's Mechabol Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I do need to work my inner back more (the mid and lower section of my traps). My lats always take over and I have a hard time feeling that part when I !!!
    Time for some John Meadows cable face pulls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."