User Tag List

Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's Mechabol Experiment

OK... tonight was my last workout night on Mecha, as I am taking the weekend off from the gym. I have enough Mecha for one more day, so tomorrow I will finish it up and be done.

Scale had me at 187.5 today

Light workout today, but got a great pump in my last and pretty good in my rear traps. I used the cable crossover machine to play with different angles while experimenting with face pulls.

I used very light weight, as I just wanted to get a feel for an exercise that I have never done before. I could feel both my rear traps and my rear delts in this exercise, so my shoulders were more tired than usual and the following delt workout was significantly lighter than usual (but still equal exhaustion and pump).

Yesterday's workout was light/med chest and arms, but I went very light and high reps on bis because I had gone heavy on back two nights before and just wanted to pump blood into the muscle vs beating it up again.

Tris were a different story. After the chest session earlier in the week, I had gone light on tris. So this week I decided to pile on some weight. Each week I have increased tri strength since starting Mecha and this week was no exception. I went up another 25 lbs.

My strength has increased 20-25 lbs a week for 4 weeks in a row. I had to add a 45 and a 25 lb plate to the stack for my push downs. Pretty wild for me, especially considering that strength only increased on tris and lats during this time.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-26-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.