User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    Why not take it every 4 hours to keep blood levels stable?
    That's another option I was thinking about but from the logs and posts I've read Trest seems to really shine when you take it preWO.
    And after feeling my body temp go up after taking 35mg this afternoon I'm looking forward to what's going to happen tomorrow when I'll be lifting....
    Last edited by Scope75; 04-01-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up again around 2am and my body was just ridding itself of water. Checked the mirror this morning and it looks like my lower stomach fat/water/loose skin tightened up or something over night so I'll scale the carbs back some this evening to see if I can keep this ball rolling. Instead of 400-500g carbs I'll aim to not go over 300g but 200g might be better since Trest and carbs seem to have others holding more water/bloat than normal.

Other than that I'm looking forward to popping 35mg Trest before DEADS this evening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also need/forgot to mention Mondays squat session destroyed my legs. My quads, hammies, and most of all inner thighs have some killer DOMS and now that I think about it my legs got a crazy pump from cardio last night and this morning. After my 30min of fasted cardio this morning I could barely bend my legs so I did some squats with just my SSB without any weight and trying to hit depth was a bitch but after a couple reps I could finally sit in the hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trest is a weird beast because it has me dumping water threw out my cardio/workouts and at night but it seems like all the water I drink during the day goes right to my skin or fat cells because I look completely different than I did this morning.

With that said I'll for sures be keeping the carbs in check because I think things could get out of hand quick if I don't.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Scope's PN Beta Trest Log.....

Interesting observation about the water holding/ dumping.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Interesting observation about the water holding/ dumping.
    I know the weather will effect some people and here the weather has been strange (cold and raining to hot and sunny) so maybe I'm just noticing something I usually don't because I'm checking for that kinda stuff right now.
    Not worried about it but I'll be keeping an eye on it just incase. Plus its just day 3 and it could just be my body doing its thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trest Day 3

This evenings workout was a good one...
    Weights felt light and my endurance was threw the roof. If I didn't stop myself from lifting I'd probably still be out there doing deads.

DEADS
    Pyramid up sets of 10 and then 5 after 225
    405 8x2
    Pyramid down with lots of REPS.....

On my 3rd set of doubles with 405 when I set the bar down I had a crazy rushing feeling that went from my chest out both my arms to my palms and up my neck and into my head. Was a cool feeling almost like I was powering up for more or about to throw out a fucking fireball.
    Then on the pyramid down I hit 295x12 and those last 2 rep my legs and back about exploded from them being so full of blood. Dropped to a knee and rested on my bench, waited 30 seconds and walked around then kept on going while lowering the weights each set or 2.
    Last edited by Scope75; 04-02-2014 at 09:17 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone's getting really really strong!!! I can only imagine the DOMS feeling! I'm not on hormones but Tuesday I killed my poor legs with 4 basic but hardcore compound exercises. And today I kinda fit the description you wrote lol. ahhh the pain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Someone's getting really really strong!!! I can only imagine the DOMS feeling! I'm not on hormones but Tuesday I killed my poor legs with 4 basic but hardcore compound exercises. And today I kinda fit the description you wrote lol. ahhh the pain
    Yeah my strentgh and endurance is moving along pretty well and its only the start of things to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Had to order a new lifting belt today since my current one is now WAY to big.
    Only way for it to work and be tight is to wear a sweater or 2.
    Ordered the EliteFTS econo belt and some EliteFTS knee and elbow sleeves.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome log so far.

Funny, you have me now wanting to run Trest just from reading this!!! Stuff sounds good. I have heard alot of people say it works magically for preworkout.

Def will be following!! Awesome work
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP