User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    BTW, PN is coming out with an ANTI-E combo product that really works. Debuts in less than 10 days. I cant wait to run this stuff after April. Looks very promising. Helps when we only supply the REAL stuff. No fakes here!
    Oooo. Hopefully something OTC that I can finally suggest to people for estrogen control...
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Oooo. Hopefully something OTC that I can finally suggest to people for estrogen control...
    My guess it'll be OTC if it's from PN/RXwhey. Lots of good/new things coming for 2014.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well things are moving along pretty nice and I jumped on the scale this morning to find that I've dropped 6lbs since Monday but I'm up 3lbs from my last depleted weight.

Monday morning 209
    Friday morning 203
    Last depleted weight 200

Not trying to say I've put on 3lbs of mass, just posting what's going on. I will say things are looking fuller and rounder with more definition showing up in my upper body and legs. My arms, legs and back always lean out first then my chest and stomach will start leaning out when the rest of my body looks WAY leaner.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    My guess it'll be OTC if it's from PN/RXwhey. Lots of good/new things coming for 2014.
    Yep, OTC. 2 aromatase inhibitors, one is a weak suicide inhibitor as well. Another ingredient to help keep free test levels elevated too. Finishing up some production, and its ready to go...and before we say this or that...is it exemestane...NO...but it does keep the aromatase in check when using our products and even low HRT doses of test.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Yep, OTC. 2 aromatase inhibitors, one is a weak suicide inhibitor as well. Another ingredient to help keep free test levels elevated too. Finishing up some production, and its ready to go...and before we say this or that...is it exemestane...NO...but it does keep the aromatase in check when using our products and even low HRT doses of test.
    Sounds like a winner to me....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day5
    Seems like things are in full swing now....
    I've been working outside in the cold all week and today when I took off my coveralls and sweater I had fucking big ass pipes for veins running all up, and down my arms. Been working pretty good running around and moving heavy shit all day so I had a nice but hidden pump.

Bench
    Nothing much left shoulder felt a little funky and still does but I'll hit the tissues hard and get it going.

SQUATS (Had to make something happen this evening)lol
    Light weight lots of reps
    Did 3 sets with 225 where I just went until my legs about popped before I racked it. Not sure on reps but it was a bunch each set. That was a good time in the rack.

Been keeping up with the AM/PM cardio and its really helping with my endurance. I also feel much lighter on my feet.

Not to get ahead of myself but I'm really looking forward to how things are going/feeling by next Friday.
    I talked about increasing the dose but I'm not sure more is needed so I'll keep it just like it is for 5-7 more days then bump it up to 4 caps dosed 1-1-2 then try 5 dosed 1-1-1-2 always want to have that 2caps/35mg preWO.
    Last edited by Scope75; 04-05-2014 at 07:05 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The veins are coming alive!!! The run seems to be going full speed and solid! Nice!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent all day yesterday removing my front lawn and then smashed food to recover but was still pooped with I woke up this morning.
    Currently eating lots more carbs right now to make sure I'm fully topped off for squats tomorrow night after I do TAXES......

I'll be going low carb 100-150g this week to see how Trest does without all the carbs/glycogen then I'll have a big refeed Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things are still moving along and everything seems to be going great.
    Didn't get to train yesterday because taxes took to damn long but I did get in my AM cardio and just got off the treadmill for today's AM cardio.

Also I'm bumping the dose to 4 caps today in a 1-1-2 fashion so 70mg total a day. Normally I'd keep the dose where it was at but since this is a beta test run I figured everyone would want to see what PNs Trest is all about and most probably won't stick to 3caps a day either.

SQUATS will be happening this evening and either more treadmill walking or I'll do some PUNISHER pushes if its not 90* outside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really enjoying the way I'm feeling and my outlook on things lately and for the past 8-10 days I watch the clock at work because I just want to get home and lift.

Looking forward to killing squats in 2-2.5hrs and this week is all about volume with lighter weights so it should be fun doing some widow makers on the way up and back down.