Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ^i think that part comes after the cycle is over lol
    I sure hope not and I'll be hitting a aggressive pct once this run is done.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scope's PN Beta Trest Log.....

What was the AI you decided on and what's the current dosage? You have me excited for trest as well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using exeme and started at 12.5mg daily and that crushed my estro after about 7-8 days so I laid off the AI for a few and now I'm playing around with 6mg eod/ed to get things back to normal.

Also taking 6caps Epi Andro a day so that's helping out too, and the blood work at the beginning of this log shows that its able to lower estrogen because mine was low.
    Last edited by Scope75; 04-14-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saving squats for tomorrow morning because I need to free up my hips tonight and I'm tired. Did do some more pull-ups and hypers with a little bi/tri and shoulder/back work. Nothing crazy just got a sick pump, downed a shake, and ate dinner.
    I'll dose 3 caps tomorrow morning to see how that feels and I'm betting it'll be sweet.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'm using exeme and started at 12.5mg daily and that crushed my estro after about 7-8 days so I laid off the AI for a few and now I'm playing around with 6mg eod/ed to get things back to normal.

Also taking 6caps Epi Andro a day so that's helping out too, and the blood work at the beginning of this log shows that its able to lower estrogen because mine was low.
    Exam is good, but still too strong sometimes. I found that I could tolerate 12.5 , 6.25, (repeat) in PCT fine, but anymore would elicit painful symptoms. Although Erase isn't as good, it's a lot easier to dose. I switched to Erase @ 50mgs for the last few weeks of a long PCT.

I'll also be running Trest later this year, hope it's as good for me as it has been for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just trying to find the minimum dose needed and that seems like it'll end up around 4-6mg daily.
    Trest, Epi Andro, diet, and simple training but effective training is what's working for me.
    Last edited by Scope75; 04-14-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to retract the nut shrinkage statement since they seemed to fill back up some after this weekends activities. So all in all they have shrunk but not very much at all.

Hit a high rep squat session this morning and I'll probably hit a lower volume session this evening. Took 3 caps of Trest this morning and damn my legs got pumped up and then the 45* hypers got my back feeling pumped and full.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to get some better back pics but its hard to get a good pic by myself so I just snapped a few to post up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    baby got back and TRICEPS!!! That last pic bro! wow! Looking awesome bro, awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    baby got back and TRICEPS!!! That last pic bro! wow! Looking awesome bro, awesome
    Yeah I wish that last pic was clearer because I can see a couple serrations and a couple veins.
    Now next week I'll add in a non deadlifting back/shoulders day and a bi/tri day too because right now I pretty much don't do any accessory/isolation work.