User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah preWO is where I've read Trest really shines and 35mg preWO is treating me very nicely.
    Epi Andro RX had me feeling good but with Trest in the mix I'm feeling GREAT...

Funny/weird thing is my workouts seem to feel like they get easier as the weights go up. 315 last night felt about like 245-265 in my hands. The 8 doubles with 405 felt damn good/smooth. Just didn't want to get greedy and that's the only reason I didn't load up more than 405 on the bar.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scope's PN Beta Trest Log.....

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    That's another option I was thinking about but from the logs and posts I've read Trest seems to really shine when you take it preWO.
    And after feeling my body temp go up after taking 35mg this afternoon I'm looking forward to what's going to happen tomorrow when I'll be lifting....

I ran Ment PreWorkout 40-45mg awhile ago and that worked great as Preworkout . I still have a bunch of Ment and Trest so I'm looking forward to trying the trest.

Glad it's treating you well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I ran Ment PreWorkout 40-45mg awhile ago and that worked great as Preworkout . I still have a bunch of Ment and Trest so I'm looking forward to trying the trest.

Glad it's treating you well.
    Ment and Trest are the same thing... No?

I'm looking forward to bumping the dose up here in the next few days so I'll be trying more out preWO and I'll also see how more frequent doses threw out the day works too.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trest is what you want Ment to convert to, sort of like a prohormone to trest. Not the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Trest is what you want Ment to convert to, sort of like a prohormone to trest. Not the same.
    Thanks for that info...
    So different but kinda the same

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much a rest day other than AM/PM cardio and a few set of this and that just because that's what you do on a rest day when your gym is in your garage.
    Smashed a bunch of ULC food and I can tell ima sleep like a baby tonight because I'm already feeling a little sleepy at 7pm.

Deads yesterday didn't completely smoke me today but as the day when on I could feel my back getting tighter and tighter so I may wake up with some DOMS and I kinda got a mid back pump while doing my PM cardio so tomorrows AM cardio might get interesting.

Gonna hit the Rumble Roller and just chill out while listening to a podcast or 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding in Taurine tonight...... 6g daily

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding in Taurine tonight...... 6g daily
    Great log so far.

Taurine is always a welcomed addition. Use an AI if needed, but it seems you are doing fine. You are getting more water at night, for few reasons ill elaborate on later in this log.

BTW, PN is coming out with an ANTI-E combo product that really works. Debuts in less than 10 days. I cant wait to run this stuff after April. Looks very promising. Helps when we only supply the REAL stuff. No fakes here!
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Great log so far.

Taurine is always a welcomed addition. Use an AI if needed, but it seems you are doing fine. You are getting more water at night, for few reasons ill elaborate on later in this log.

BTW, PN is coming out with an ANTI-E combo product that really works. Debuts in less than 10 days. I cant wait to run this stuff after April. Looks very promising. Helps when we only supply the REAL stuff. No fakes here!
    Thanks Mike

Figured I'd add it in before its needed since it felt like I might end up getting some back pumps and muscle tightness very soon.
    I'm using 12.5mg Exemestane daily right now so a AI is currently being used.

Now I'm really interested in the bolded because the way I'm holding and dropping water is kinda odd but nothing to run from so I hope later in this log means very soon. Lol

I'll have my eyes peeled for info on your ANTI-E product and since I'm not sure what's all in it I might even see about picking some up to use in pct and after to get off the exem but still have some anti-e protection.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for that info...
    So different but kinda the same
    Exactly!