User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I'm a runner now.... Lol

Finished the SF Bay to Breakers 12k in 1hr 15m and we would've done better if we didn't have to run threw the 3-4 groups that started before us and we also stopped to take pics along the way so I pretty dang happy with my average time per mile.

Kicker for me is I haven't ran in forever and was able to easily finish the race without gassing out or needing anything other than a sip of water and a few pieces of gum.

While in SF we hit the Brazilian steak house again for our night before the race meal and also the farmers market where we bought a bunch of pastries and stuff.
    After the race I ate a large pizza and some some cheesy garlic bacon bread.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope my friend! Looking good bro! I guess your big toe must have healed well. That's a pretty legit time for someone that didn't run for a long time!

Any updates on the cycle progress?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Scope my friend! Looking good bro! I guess your big toe must have healed well. That's a pretty legit time for someone that didn't run for a long time!

Any updates on the cycle progress?
    Big toe is good to go.....
    Cycle progress hasn't been good at all and I almost want just say I don't even feel PPs Tbol working.
    Just opened up a different bottle and the liquid was a totally different color and taste so maybe what I've been using was bunk or went bad or something but as of right now PP Tbol has been a flop for me.
    Bight side is I might have 2 bottles of PPs Tbol up for sale if this other bottle is a flop too.
    I'll get bloods done in 10-14 days and see how things are going.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Guess I'm a runner now.... Lol

Finished the SF Bay to Breakers 12k in 1hr 15m and we would've done better if we didn't have to run threw the 3-4 groups that started before us and we also stopped to take pics along the way so I pretty dang happy with my average time per mile.

Kicker for me is I haven't ran in forever and was able to easily finish the race without gassing out or needing anything other than a sip of water and a few pieces of gum.

While in SF we hit the Brazilian steak house again for our night before the race meal and also the farmers market where we bought a bunch of pastries and stuff.
    After the race I ate a large pizza and some some cheesy garlic bacon bread.
    You should be chasing that around the house non-stop and classify yourself as a runner that way! ;-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You should be chasing that around the house non-stop and classify yourself as a runner that way! ;-)
    Haha...
    That would be true if I had to do any chasing.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Scope, just wondering if you had your bloods done yet. I'm curious to see how well you recovered from your trest cycle. If all went well i'm going to do a cycle myself! Hope everything is good!