User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epi/11oxo cycle

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 caps of Triumphalis is plenty Imo Anteaus didn't underdose this one!
    I didn't get much from 11-0xo, just that it allows you to lower cortisol before PCT and is only slightly anabolic (compared to Triumphalis).
    Ideally I'd stack triumphalis with 4 caps Andromass and bump AM up to 6 for two weeks after Triumphalis and then run 11-oxo for 2-3 weeks overlapping one week with AM. Although AM isn't available you could probably use Forerunner labs products to a similar end.
    Sorry if that's not very clear, but I know what I mean, Lol.
    Last edited by markam; 04-16-2014 at 07:44 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U want a good AI.....get El1MINATE by olympus labs. It's the same ingredient, arimistane, as original erase and works phenomenally. Fuck ad 3

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    FYI. I'm running 11oxo solo right now just to get a feel for it. Just a quick 4-5 weeks. I went up to just over 1.2g/day and I was soaking the bed sheets. Shit raises your core temp. I've settled somewhere around 700-800mg/day and the heat isn't so bad.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    3 caps of Triumphalis is plenty Imo Anteaus didn't underdose this one!
    I didn't get much from 11-0xo, just that it allows you to lower cortisol before PCT and is only slightly anabolic (compared to Triumphalis).
    Ideally I'd stack triumphalis with 4 caps Andromass and bump AM up to 6 for two weeks after Triumphalis and then run 11-oxo for 2-3 weeks overlapping one week with AM. Although AM isn't available you could probably use Forerunner labs products to a similar end.
    Sorry if that's not very clear, but I know what I mean, Lol.
    haha thanks, Im pretty sure I understood how you were saying it

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    U want a good AI.....get El1MINATE by olympus labs. It's the same ingredient, arimistane, as original erase and works phenomenally. Fuck ad 3
    Ive read a lot of good stuff about the ad3. Eliminate looks good too, they recommend 100mg for 4 weeks, seems kinda high. but would be easier to taper compared to ad3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    FYI. I'm running 11oxo solo right now just to get a feel for it. Just a quick 4-5 weeks. I went up to just over 1.2g/day and I was soaking the bed sheets. Shit raises your core temp. I've settled somewhere around 700-800mg/day and the heat isn't so bad.
    interesting, 1.2g is a pretty high dose though. Did you have a similar effect with tren(assuming you've ran it) or trouble sleeping too? I know back when I just ran a standard dose of tren I was waking up every couple hours in a pool of sweat.

thanks for all the feedback

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post

interesting, 1.2g is a pretty high dose though. Did you have a similar effect with tren(assuming you've ran it) or trouble sleeping too? I know back when I just ran a standard dose of tren I was waking up every couple hours in a pool of sweat.
    Never ran Tren. I'm going out on a limb trying this stuff...lol. Only things I've run before were all andro series...Mass, Hard, Drive and Hard v1. From what I've heard about tren, I don't think I'd want to run it. From what I understand it either treats you good or it doesn't.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Never ran Tren. I'm going out on a limb trying this stuff...lol. Only things I've run before were all andro series...Mass, Hard, Drive and Hard v1. From what I've heard about tren, I don't think I'd want to run it. From what I understand it either treats you good or it doesn't.
    Ya, I stuck to just PP stuff too lol. With the few weeks I was on tren I was leaning out quick and was getting more vascular everyday, but also was feeling the full effects of basically every side reported.